Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 5 ft 1" and i cant find any jeans! my leg length is 30" but i cant find any to fit me.
yesterday i went to every shop i could find that sold jeans and though most of them do differnt lenghts now, the 30" ones still dont fit. im a size 10, but the size 10's were to tight and the 12's were way to big. the ones i have now were kiddies (14 years) from new look, but when i try others on which are that size they dont fit me.

please can someone help me? i really need some new ones as the one pair i do have are wearing out and will soon be full of holes.

Comments

• Options
    Miss Selfridge/Topshop/Dorothy Perkins/Next petite range?

Tammy Girl teenage range? H+M Kid's range?

G'luck :D
  • Options
    I'm 5"2 and i just got a great pair of short leg jeans from Per Una by M&S they were £25 and are stretchy so the waist sizing is easy :D
  • Options
    express.
  • Options
    Jeans from petite ranges tend to be just a little too short in my experience - and my legs are about 28". That said, I do like my jeans to be fairly long on me. I found Gap to be quite good, though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Jeans from petite ranges tend to be just a little too short in my experience

yeah same here, i like them to just touch the floor, cant stand them when they sit on your shoes!
  • Options
    My mate is only dinky, she gets her jeans from topshop&miss selfridge.
  • Options
    I'm a shorty too, and last time I bought jeans I just had them taken up. Cost an extra £10 though :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Jeans from petite ranges tend to be just a little too short in my experience

this is so true.

my legs are too short to be regular, and yet too long to be petite.

i just buy regular and take them up. if you or a family member doesn't own a sewing machine, you can take them to an alteration shop and they'll do them for about a fiver.