Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

*crys*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i dont usally do this kinda thing, but im scared shitless for a VERY good friend of mine..there sat telling me they have cut themselfs and has been bleeding for well over an hour.... ive had to help them out of places like this before, but nothing this bad.
*lossed for words*

i dont usally get as upset as i have tonight..im sat in tears i cant do anythin to help them and its killing me! i feel so bloody usless, and bad.. i dont have a car, i feel sick.. help

i dont expect replys to this i just needed to write it down somewhere before i exploded....

*dont jump to who you think it is..i know ppl off the bords too*

Comments

• Options
    Well i dunno what to say really except try and talk to your friend on their kind of terms, i don't know what i'm talking about actually.
  • Options
    I found the best thing to do is be there for them. help them out and go see them if at all possible. they need support and help,

and.. you seem to care about them alot from what you told me about them on msn and on here,

and..you have friends off of here. thats not allowed:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    I found the best thing to do is be there for them. help them out and go see them if at all possible. they need support and help,

and.. you seem to care about them alot from what you told me about them on msn and on here,

and..you have friends off of here. thats not allowed:p

you have no clue how much they mean to me!! nither do they sometimes ..if they would only open up their eyes just a little bit more to see other people care for them... and if i lossed them...i dont want to think about it...

and yes i have more friends off of here :p cheaky!!
  • Options
    edited
  • Options
    Re: *crys*
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    ok, i dont usally do this kinda thing, but im scared shitless for a VERY good friend of mine..there sat telling me they have cut themselfs and has been bleeding for well over an hour.... ive had to help them out of places like this before, but nothing this bad.
    *lossed for words*

do you not think it would be a good idea getting medical help on this ? ie phone the nhs helpline. If they have been bleeding for over an hour that could be bad.
  • Options
    a similer situation happened with me and kitty ages ago and what I needed was a good slap round the face and a good telling off to relise someone actually cared
  • Options
    Re: Re: *crys*
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    do you not think it would be a good idea getting medical help on this ? ie phone the nhs helpline. If they have been bleeding for over an hour that could be bad.

i belive they've stopped.... *heads in hands*
    what can you do.... its hardly up to me what they do, i cant tell them off i can only talk to them..and its just so hard... to know what to do..
  • Options
    i can see you point hun^

Its strange..ive always helped people, and been able to sort things out and make things alright...but i cant.. and i dont like not been able to help.

they seem alright now.. will mesage them 1st thing in the morning to make sure there alright-or call, pending on if my voice is back...

thanx guys and girls *hugs all who wants to be huged*
  • Options
    i can see you point hun^

Its strange..ive always helped people, and been able to sort things out and make things alright...but i cant.. and i dont like not been able to help.

they seem alright now.. will mesage them 1st thing in the morning to make sure there alright-or call, pending on if my voice is back...

thanx guys and girls *hugs all who wants to be huged*

I LOVE HUGS

*gives kitty the biggest fucking huggles ever*
  • Options
    I LOVE HUGS

*gives kitty the biggest fucking huggles ever*
    **huggles back**

i sooo need a real hug!!
  • Options
    **huggles back**

i sooo need a real hug!!

Aww babe.. best song to listern to when down.. it rocks

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

:heart:
  • Options
    thank you again for helpin me ... i owe you one;)

night all xxxxxx
  • Options
    edited

You really get on my fucking nerves. A whole of what, 2 days after you come on here about your self-harming boasting about the 'rush' you got from this 'crimson liquid' or whatever bullshit it was you come out with this little gem of wisdom. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    A whole of what, 2 days after you come on here about your self-harming boasting about the 'rush' you got from this 'crimson liquid' or whatever bullshit it was you come out with this little gem of wisdom.
    Although I wouldn't have phrased it like that, z0ma's right, Graeme. You can't expect sympathy from people if you're so hard on other self-harmers. I accept that you may know more about this specific situation than we do (it seems you do), but even so that comment's not helpful.

Hermione, I hope things feel better for you. I know from my experiences of self-harming and of seeing my friends self-harm that it's no easier for you right now than it is for them (although at this precise moment your friend probably can't see that).

The best thing you can do is be there for them, I admire you for being prepared to do that because it's obviously very difficult for you. If you ever need to chat, feel free to PM me.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    You really get on my fucking nerves. A whole of what, 2 days after you come on here about your self-harming boasting about the 'rush' you got from this 'crimson liquid' or whatever bullshit it was you come out with this little gem of wisdom. :rolleyes:

this was a bit unnecessarily harsh, but it was true. sorry graeme ... that was a really unhelpful comment from someone who claims to have been really ill with self harm. as a self-harmer you know that this is the least helpful piece of advice you can be given.

hermione ... hope things are better today :)
  • Options
    Hey Hermoine, Everything ok today int it? Cant get on msn, so i dont know :( Hvae no cred either now :rolleyes: *hugs* xx
  • Options

:yes:

If it was so FUCKING EASY maybe Hellfire would folow his own fucking advice.

:mad:
  • Options
    Has anyone ever thought who this thread could actually be about :chin: ....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Nope.
    Although I do think someone needs an LJ.

I agree.

And tink, I can't say as though I care *shrug*
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Has anyone ever thought who this thread could actually be about :chin: ....
    erm...the person she said...her friend?....maybe

and people please stop fucking saying huggles, its not cute, fun, nice or caring, it is sick :yuck:
  • Options
    Graeme was she talking about you? i can think of no other reason why you'd say such an utterly twattish comment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner
    Graeme was she talking about you? i can think of no other reason why you'd say such an utterly twattish comment.

She got it.
  • Options
    :|
  • Options

actually z0ma, i told him that...

and if this is abou you then you little fucker graeme, i now know why i can't trusy you one little bit. i i can't do it so can you.
  • Options
    :|
    Although it may seem that your harsh comments were made towards yourself it wasn't that obvious at the time.

I think you should remember that some people do do searches on past posts and may not realise the context of your comments and could be offended.
  • Options
    1. stop the bitching y'all

2. _Hermione_ - it seems this situation worked itself out this time, but it can be hard to cope with the distress of others, especially when they are so close to you. This article on TheSite may be of some help and links to many other resources for you. Take care lovely, Susie x
  • Options
    Hermione, i'm presuming you don't know hellfire in person?

well i do feel sorry for you because having someone depend on you like he is puts a lot of anguish and pressure on you. although i'm sure you want to be there for him i think it's very unfair for him to be telling you he's been bleeding for an hour and expecting you to be able to cope with that and help him.
  • Options
    thanx, i'll give that a read:)

I dont know what to say anymore its really hard when some one is sat saying they wanna give up when you cant do a dam thing about it... and they dont even try to see whats good in their lifes its all the badness they see... open your eyes-i know your going to read this!! your a fab person, just stop this i wanna die bit..i know you feel this way and im not staying dont come and talk to me, im staying everyone has their own problems too, and when you give me this it upsets me to hear someone so young wants to end things..... you never think who'll you'd hurt do you, or what would happen...

S x
  • Options
    *confused at this whole thread*
  • Options
    It's about me the thread,