Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex / Adult Party - Not Orgy !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Removed

Comments

• Options
    Not being rude or anything but is it wise to come on here and advertise like this? You don't even know us.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Not being rude or anything but is it wise to come on here and advertise like this? You don't even know us.

exactly, for all you know Jazza could be a hermaprodite who likes whips, chains, golden showers and blood :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Topics of this nature are against the terms and conditions of this site.

I'd remove the topic now, before a mod see's it, delete's it, then bans you.

kthxbye.
  • Options
    Originally posted by hybrid
    exactly, for all you know Jazza could be a hermaprodite who likes whips, chains, golden showers and blood :p

:chin: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

HELLO - - -WHAT DO YOU MEAN "us" - how many people do you know here personally?????????????

Live in Real world not cyber world
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Topics of this nature are against the terms and conditions of this site.

I'd remove the topic now, before a mod see's it, delete's it, then bans you.

kthxbye.

My Idea was to see how people react to such a topic - its interesting to know that in the "sex" Message board - - its RUDE TO TALK ABOUT SEX :):):)

YOU NEED TO GROW UP
  • Options
    Originally posted by art1357
    HELLO - - -WHAT DO YOU MEAN "us" - how many people do you know here personally?????????????

He's talking about us as a collective, as in you most likely do not know the people here.

Not that that alone would stop you advertising for such a thing as this, but there are plenty of websites that cater specifically for what you are after, you'd be better off putting this sort of thread there.
  • Options
    I dont think they are saying that its rude to talk about sex just that what you are saying isn't appropriate. You know all the stuff about internet safty and meeting up with people you don't know.
  • Options
    HELLO - - -WHAT DO YOU MEAN "us"

Everyone (regular) who isn't a complete tosspot. It's a forum to discuss sex not get laid by random internet folk. There are websites for your kind.

Thanks for coming! :)
  • Options

says the guy who's trying to pick up complete strangers for sex via the internet.....I guess a bunch of pixels turn you on
  • Options
    says the guy who's trying to pick up complete strangers for sex via the internet.....I guess a bunch of pixels turn you on

OMFG HENTAI! D;
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    OMFG HENTAI! D;

you're too young for that! now get back to the colouring books
  • Options
    you're too young for that! now get back to the colouring books

No Hentai, No FHM. Next you will tell me I'm too young to watch Playdays. :(
  • Options
    No Hentai, No FHM. Next you will tell me I'm too young to watch Playdays. :(

Playdays????? you watch that filth? I'm gonna smack you upside the head boy
  • Options
    Re: Sex / Adult Party - Not Orgy !

[QUOTE
    removed[/QUOTE]

Yeah i will help you out. Just email me at :

Fook Of Ya Tosser_@_Tosser.co.uk :)
  • Options
    When the mods are away, the newbies play...

Seriously, mate, are you for real? You have no idea what kinda weirdos you're trying to pick up by coming here...
  • Options

YOU NEED TO GROW UP

I need to grow up? I'm not the one grooming the internet for picking up people to play in your sexual games.

I refer to the FAQ at the top of the board:...

1. DO NOT use these boards to try to pick people up for sex. Go to a dating site or something instead.

Perhaps if you had read the FAQ you would know that topics of this kind are NOT acceptable.
  • Options
    Well you're not banned yet but one more post like this and you will be.

These boards are to talk about the issues around sex not to try and organise having sex

oh and don't quote what we will probably have to remove - it just means I have to do everything twice. ;)
  • Options
    Everyone (regular) who isn't a complete tosspot. It's a forum to discuss sex not get laid by random internet folk. There are websites for your kind.

Thanks for coming! :)

have you ever had a one night stand? -
    random internet folk or random "PUB" folk , if not then you have no idea what i am discussing :)
  • Options
    FAQ
    Originally posted by JsT
    I need to grow up? I'm not the one grooming the internet for picking up people to play in your sexual games.

I refer to the FAQ at the top of the board:...

1. DO NOT use these boards to try to pick people up for sex. Go to a dating site or something instead.

Perhaps if you had read the FAQ you would know that topics of this kind are NOT acceptable.

I DON'T SPEN ENOUGH TIME LIKE YOU'LL ON INTERNET READING "FAQ" - - -what a looser
  • Options
    have you ever had a one night stand? -
    random internet folk or random "PUB" folk , if not then you have no idea what i am discussing :)

Everyone knows what you are discussing, it's simply that your peanut-sized brain is not taking on board that you should be discussing it somewhere other than here.
  • Options
    bunch of pixels LOL!

I THINK YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CYBER-SEX AND REAL SEX
    I have been talking about REAL-SEX, and not "BUNCH OF PIXELS lmao :):):):)

(when did you last get some reall good stuff - ?---probably never)
  • Options
    peanut-sized brain
    Originally posted by Mist
    Everyone knows what you are discussing, it's simply that your peanut-sized brain is not taking on board that you should be discussing it somewhere other than here.

I think its too much for your "peanut-sized brain" to except any sort of sexual fantasy - -please don't think too much about it or else your brain might explode :):)
  • Options
    Re: peanut-sized brain
    I think its too much for your "peanut-sized brain" to except any sort of sexual fantasy - -please don't think too much about it or else your brain might explode :):)

Errrr.. yes. You just keep thinking that then deary, it would be about as wrong as all your other silly assumptions.

It wont matter though as you're just trolling around insulting people, so will most likely be banned soon enough, which will be no great loss.
  • Options
    I'll make this damn clear - this is a moderated discussion board, you were presented with a number of rules when you registered with this board, since you didn't seem to read them at the time I suggest you go to thread entitled Sex FAQ and change the way you post here.

You post did not discuss whether group sex is a fantasy people are interested in (there's already god knows how many threads on that topic), it was a request for people to be involved in group sex including your personal details. As everyone else has already suggested if that is what you're looking for then take it elsewhere.

As to your trolling in response, learn to post in an acceptable manner or you'll be banned. I think this is enough of the warnings, carry on like this and you're banned.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: bunch of pixels LOL!

er ... he had it about 3 days ago. and damn good it was too ;)

whoops ... thought you were quoting mist, not hybrid. one track mind today methinks :)
  • Options
    Re: FAQ
    I DON'T SPEN ENOUGH TIME LIKE YOU'LL ON INTERNET READING "FAQ" - - -what a looser

You are a cunt.

Fuck off and advertise elsewhere shithead.
  • Options
    Re: bunch of pixels LOL!

Why do you write in capital letters so much anyway? It reads like you're shouting at us.

*agrees with what the others have already said*
  • Options
    just closing the thread, I think everyone's views are pretty clear and this isn't going to end up anywhere good
This discussion has been closed.