Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Well, it happened!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
B4 u all go calling me a slag etc, just think what u would do if it happened 2 u! Would u like people callin u names? I went 2 the party, and i got of with this guy, i used 2 like!!Its its terrible, every1 is talkin bout it, i know its bad, what i've done but still!! I've told ma boyf, now i'm scared hes gonna leave me!! If he does i deserve it but still he can't throug 11 months away for a stupid thing like this!! Can he??

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just have to say flirtdevil, that I wouldnt call u a slag. I look at it like this...was it meaningfull when u got off with this bloke? Im pretty sure it was just a silly thing u done at this party and it meant nothing. Dont get me wrong, I dont agree with cheating on your boyfriends/girlfriends but I personally think that just getting off with someone else isnt worth breaking up from a long term relationship. I hope your boyfriend can see this too, he probably will be upset and everything, but if he really loves you I think he will be able to get over it in the end.