Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm confused, help me out Please!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

This is sooo terrible!! As you know i wiz askin 4 advice on the skool disko thing, well my boyf told me to go out and have fun! He said so what its x-mas, as long as u keep your pants up do what u like!! I don't know what to do! I've been asked for kisses from loadz of lads BUT i'll feel guilty doin this!! Do u think this is right??
I thought he could off been using that as an excuse to do the same, but he promised he wouldnt! So what do i do???

Comments

• Options
    I still wouldnt, it sounds like your b/f is just being nice about it, I reckon he'd b well pissed of with u inside if u did, n mayb bring it up l8r...

Really dont think it's right doing it
  • Options
  • Options
    If you really want this relationship to work I advise you strongly not to go ahead and go with other lads trust me maybe not straight away but later on if you do it will all end in tears!

Eyes are the window to ones heart....Tears are the proof that you have one.
  • Options
    I think it just depends on what sort of relationship you're having with your boyf. If you're just together for a bit of a laugh and some fun, then it doesn't matter really if you kiss other people, does it. But if u 2 love each other then stay faithful and stay clear of kissing other ppl, or you're not going to last very long.