Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sweet Scent ~

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ladies, what perfum are you wearing at the moment and do you actually have different perfums for different occassions?

Guys, you can answer the same question if you wish with what deodorant or aftershave you wear!

I can only wear Angel which I love coz I get freakin' headaches easily with all the different perfumes - -

Would wear the odd, vanilla musk, etc but that's it.

Comments

• Options
    im into 'Wink' from avon. i got it for christmas and its the first perfume ive really liked. Got the whole range of shower gel, spray and lotion too :) its soo fruity
  • Options
    I have Versace - Metal Jeans that I tend to wear during the daytime and Armani - Elle that I wear in the evening :)
  • Options
    Ive got cerutti 1881 which i wear in the day, but i wear hugo deep red for the evenings. Ive just bought myself some chanel chance too, which is gorgeous and when it arrives i will wear it constantly.
  • Options
    i alternate between hugo boss 'boss woman' which is the nicest smell in the world ever, and 'oh! de moschino' which my brother's girlfriend bought me for christmas, which smells nice, but a bit too sweet sometimes.
  • Options
    I've got some mad Right Guard deo on, and i'm wearing He by Armani.
  • Options
    I'm all about Armani Red Nights elle just now. :D
  • Options
    im into 'Wink' from avon

I have that one too :D it's well nice. Also I use charlie urban or something like that which is quite nice.
  • Options
    I need to get a new one. I really like Chanel Chance, but it can be quite over-powering. I've been wearing Oh! De Moschino, which is nice, but lacks a certain smell. And I still like Gucci Rush :heart:
  • Options
    i mostly wear hugo boss intense. its their newest one and smells fookin sexy.
  • Options
    I got the new Cerruti mens stuff yesterday..'Si'
    although i'm not sure how lush it is...i cant decide. anyone want to smell me? :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    And I still like Gucci Rush :heart:

Thats SO nice...rush or rush 2? in fact, who cares...theyre both amazing!
  • Options
    I love Angel by Thierry Mugler, the original Anna Sui perfume, Hugo Deep Red and Chanel Number 5 (in small doses though...tis strong!)

Issey Miyake on men makes me wibble....Mmmm....
  • Options
    Hugo Boss - 'Woman'. I only have a little tester bottle of that, saving up for some on my boots card. :p

D&G - 'Light Blue'. Yum! Just ran out though. :(

Emporio Armani - 'She'. Least I think that's what it's called. Haven't had any in a while though it is my birthday next month.

As for when I wear them, I don't really have one for going out or general day time use. I always like to smell nice. :D
  • Options
    I like l'Eau d'Été by Issey Mayake but usually wear Truth by Calvin Klein for daytime and Fragile by Jean-Paul Gaultier for evenings.
  • Options
    i have "amor amor" on right now...its quite day time i think

if im going out ill wear chanel "mademoiselle"...it lasts on my skin for ages and smells like a night time one to me :) i dont like wearing it during the day...too strong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Fragile by Jean-Paul Gaultier for evenings.

Smelt that in boots yesterday and its well nice. Have to tell my uncle so he can get it cheap when he goes out next month.

I am currently wearing L'eau D'issey By Issey Miyake :heart:
    And I steal ( :blush: ) my mums Jean Paul Gaultier the light coloured one coz that is the sex but I cant afford it. :(

I also own the mans Issey Miayke but Dont wear it that often coz I got the ladies too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Smelt that in boots yesterday and its well nice.
    And the bottle is so pretty! I was half-inclined not to use it 'cos the snow globe effect stops working...
  • Options
    During the day usually Curve by Liz Claiborne... been wearing it since early high school and is the smell that I usually associate with me. Sometimes though Ralph.
    And at night I usually wear Romance by Ralph Lauren... I used to wear Romance during the day too but then I dated a guy that was allergic to it (it used to give him nose bleeds) so I stopped wearing it as much.
  • Options
    I alternate between D&G light blue, Gucci Rush2, Diesel (forgot which one it is) and Hugo Boss woman. Depends on what mood i'm in really!
  • Options
    I like BeneFit Maybe Baby for the daytimes and Coco Mademoiselle at night.
  • Options
    On special occasions I wear Ralph Lauren - Romance, and in the evenings I wear Hugo Deep Red. Daytime I wear Dolce Gabbana - Light Blue.

Ilora x
  • Options
    Originally posted by static
    Thats SO nice...rush or rush 2? in fact
    Rush :D

I :heart: Issey Miyake for men.
  • Options
    I've got three of my own, and one I nick from my sister whenever she's home from uni... I usually match my perfume with my clothes and how I want to be seen / my mood that day...

Paul Smith Women - for when I'm wearing something low-cut and feeling like I want to be noticed. It's a scent I associate with an ex, so reminds me of sexy times!

Hugo Boss Woman - for when i'm feeling business-like and want to be taken seriously

Noa Fleur - for when I'm feeling girlie, dreamy and romantic (I don't think it's available in the UK - I got it from Menorca's airport last October), and..

Chanel Chance - my sister's.. which i just pinch whenever I get the chance (no pun intended!). Sad, really, but it reminds me of her (don't see her very often these days!), plus a little goes a long way and it lasts for ages :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    D&G - 'Light Blue'. Yum! Just ran out though. :(

I love that. I'm nearly halfway through my third bottle in 2 and a bit years, I wear loads because I'm so used to it I actually can't smell it on myself now!
  • Options
    I have too much perufme, so it changes a lot. My main ones are...

Eau de Dior - for when Im just popping out and need to wear something

Gucci Rush 2 - General Daytime wear

Plush by Fubu - For the evenings

Dior Addict - For very special occasions
  • Options
    i wear J'adore, clinique Simply, Ghost and Ghost Summer Moon. ahhh luvly!
  • Options
    You All Smell Great Ladies!! :D
  • Options
    Ugh. Gotta say, Ghost smells horrible IMO. Its way to over-powering.

Oh, and I :heart: Clinique - Happy. I must buy some more :D
  • Options
    I am currently obsessed with "Ibiza Hippie" by ESCADA. :love:

Its a rasberry-ish smell. One of my guy friends smelt it on me and was like :naughty:

They might not make it anymore because when I bought mine, it was earlier this year and they said "We aren't supposed to sell anymore of these because it was last season and the new smell has come out." (i dont care if its last season because its amazing!) so I stocked up quiet a bit when they told me that its very rare now. But it is worth the search... :yes:

I highly recommend it :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Ugh. Gotta say, Ghost smells horrible IMO. Its way to over-powering.

Oh, and I :heart: Clinique - Happy. I must buy some more :D

do ya really think Ghost is overpowering? it actually seems very light on my skin...n the summer one is very light too...hmm...