Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ur partners ex...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all, i just wanted to as u all what u think ofyour bf's or gf's ex.

The thing is that my bf is still friends with his ex (who he went out with for 2 years), i dont mind that at all cos at least he can stay friends with his ex's... i cant. anyway the problem is that its so obvious that she is still so into him, and its getting on my nerves when she comes back from uni,and i know thats shesmadecomments about me. He says not to worry cos shes just jealous and he doesnt want her, but although i know that it still stresses me out andi just wondered what ne of u think i should do cos she might be out this weekend.

sorry if that doesnt make sense...lol

Comments

• Options
    this is hard because your boyfriend will stay friends with her and will want u to but you cant stand the fact they were togther and there might be feelings still there i was the same with my mans ex si i just told her in quiet that i will be alright with her for his sake after i had smacked her for feeling his leg anyway she found a man and we never saw her again so i sugest that you just wait.she may find some1 if not u kow in the back of your mind that if he goes with her he doesnt really like you that much and if not he truely does like you and your meant to be togther and she will never have that with him.if you really do hate her then just rub im the fact your with him when shes around and she might piss off if not just smack her

lolly
  • Options
    ah well ive already said to him about it fromwhen the last time she was back and we talked bout it. i know for a fact he doesnt want her because last term when she came back before we got together and were just friends, and he didnt want to then cos he wanted to get with me and i know if he wanted to now he would soim not worried bouthim,just her being all annoying and jealous. i just hate the fact that she tries to come onto him and wants to talk to him loads lol

god im so silly arent i!?
  • Options
    My gf don't have to worry bout me being friends with my ex, she's a bitch *oh the bitterness*.

Seriously though, if you tell your bf how you feel, Im sure he will understand. besides, they broke up for a reason, chances are that reason still exists.