Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Looser Jeans?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone reccommend a good pair of baggier jeans. I've got quite long and slim legs and everything I try on especially in topman seems to have that quite slim fitting tapered at the knee look and bootcut bottoms which makes my bottom half look like twigs. I'm not looking for really baggy skater type jeans just some looser ones that were cut sort of similar to combat trousers kind of thing and covering most of my trainers at the bottom. If you get what I'm saying :/

Oh and while we're at it does anyone know a good place to look for that kind of stuff on the net?

Comments

• Options
    a lot of surf brands - quiksilver, ripcurl, mambo, o'neill, etc - do jeans that are quite loose without being stupidly baggy. they're not cheap though. same with bike/bmx brands.

have a google of specific brands and see what you can come up with.
  • Options
    have you seen the new Levis advert? they're super sexy ;)
  • Options
    The anti-fit ones? Not sure I'm a fan of those, the advert with the guy putting chocolate sauce on his hotdog makes him look like he's got some dubious bulge just below his ass crack because the jeans were too baggy around the arse. I always liked twisted jeans though - those were cool. Actually I did see some decent ones on the levis website, 508s? That might be them, I havnae got time to go back to the website to double check.
  • Options
    i never really like the twisted jeans!!

well looks like you're going to have to go on a shopping spree mister :D

do you have a budget? if you're not too strapped for cash then you could try diesel and USC.

whats that place.. west retail clothing (WRC)? they do the skatery types.
  • Options
    do you have a mad house
    they are really cheap and do loads of cuts
  • Options
    abercrombie has a nice selection of looser dudes jeans.
  • Options
    G-Star Raw do some decent loose jeans if Levis aren't your thing. Search them in Google for their online catologue.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    have you seen the new Levis advert? they're super sexy ;)

i like that advert :D

do you get antiFIT jeans for girls? Im not going into the Levis store if i dont have to...i hate it because there are more members of staff than there are customers...not cool!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i never really like the twisted jeans!!

well looks like you're going to have to go on a shopping spree mister :D

do you have a budget? if you're not too strapped for cash then you could try diesel and USC.

whats that place.. west retail clothing (WRC)? they do the skatery types.

Heh, realistically I shoooould be on a budget but I'm not going to :). Got a fairly nice looking pair of firetrap jeans the other week but once I got them home I hated them so that'll be £70 worth of USC vouchers in the wallet when I take them back. Scooby. Will probably have to wait till I get back to uni cos there's far more shops in eburg than home.

The search continues!