Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Straighteners but with a twist

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I watched some hairdressers awards show thing the other day & it got me thinking.

If you were to straighten a girls hair but instead of leaving it you take segments of the hair & then twist/curl them in between your fingers & then release them. I wonder what effect it would give to the hair.

I haven't got a girl to volunteer for me to have a little play with her hair & being a bloke I can't do it on myself:p

.:Crispy:.

Comments

• Options
    it doesnt really do anything except mess it up a bit, its like scrunching up clothes just after you iron them, they get a little creased but keep the general shape
  • Options
    OOH OOH!! I have a trick!

Section ur hair into little chunks n twist it really tight like a dreadie and then use the straightening iron to clamp down the whole twist...... and do it for ur whole head or just a few..... big or small it doesnt matter.... but u have perfectly seat twist thingies in ur hair its the best!

It'll stay tidy until u wash ur hair or brush it out..... and when u brush it the twists just get seperated into tiny little curls.

Try it!!