Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Morbid desires - Anger,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is partly to do with my anger and it's Really scaring the shit out of me..

I've been getting very morbid desires recently.. it's very strange.. I think it's something to do with my anger problem but I seem to be geting kicks and thrills when I think about killing or hurting someone I hate.. eg when I think about stabbing someone slowly with a knife so u can feel it go in and crunch the bones and tear the skin.. then see the thick crimson blood pour out of the open wound just gives me thrills.. when I see this person in my head laying there with me standing over them with me kicking and hurting them I get thrills.. [non sexual] but... I like it.. it feels so wrong and.. yet right..

I don't know what to do, it scares me :-(

It isn't trigered but obviously If im angry it's worse and I think this is affecting my personly and making me violet.. what could it be?

Comments

• Options
    Im not a violent person at all and i hate all fighting and stuff, but i think like this sometimes too. I thought it was just normal:confused:

Hmm looks like were both in the same boat, but i dont think nothing of it.

Just dont do any of them and you will be fine.
  • Options
    The thing is I've got a massive urge to do this and I'm becoming a violent person... This isn't just thoughts these...daydreams or...wishes can last upto hours at a time.. sitting there..

I don't think this is normal mate.
  • Options
    I think you should talk to your docter about these 'fantacies'
    I used to get urges to hurt people just to see peoples reaction, i never acted apon them cos i knew it was bad.
    Im not pretending i know what you going through, but i know what you mean about the urges to do bad things.
  • Options
    Thanks, It's weird It's very strange as I'm normally a placid person and don't use violence but lately I've got more of a temper and I think this might be the cause.

Of course I know it's bad I'm not dumb:(
  • Options
    Hiya
    Have you spoken to anyone about these issues? It sounds like you are letting your thoughts spiral out of control and don't really know why you're having them or how to deal with them. These kind of thoughts are very scary, but the important thing to do is to learn to control them and put them into context.
    Are you still seeing a counsellor? Do you feel able to talk to them about this? If not, you could try speaking to a confidential helpline such as:

Careline
    Telephone counselling service for children, young people and adults on any issue, including relationships, depression, mental health, child abuse, bullying, rape and sexual assault, domestic violence, addictions, stress etc.
    Telephone: 020 8875 0500
    www.careline.org.uk

SANELINE
    Offers practical information, crisis care and emotional support to anybody affected by mental health problems. The service is open from 12 noon until 2am.
    Telephone: 0845 767 8000 Website: www.sane.org.uk

Take care, and do try to address these worries now.
    Hannah
  • Options
    I don't fantasise about it or anything, but I do think about it sometimes. Especially when I'm angry or sad.

Talk to your doctor about it, because it isn't "normal". It is a way of externalising internal anger and pain, though, so it doesn't make you abnormal for doing it. It's just a sign that there is something quite wrong.
  • Options
    thanks people. I'll speak to my councillor when I get another apointment. I feel my mother isn't telling me when I get one as I've apparently missed two but I didn't know about..

These...sensations are getting alot worse and I've even started to get more violent..towards myself and others..

It's fucking my head up :crying:
  • Options
    you seriously need to speak to someone, especially if the thoughts are getting more frequent or worse. in the meantime whilst you're waiting to see your counsellor i think you should call one of those helplines that spanner suggested.
  • Options
    I will.. thanks I got more pressing things to worry bout..
  • Options
    If anyone ever tells me not to insult you, I'm going to refer them to this thread.
  • Options
    I used to get these too, but through therapy I sorted things out. Are you on any medication? I found Zispin made me aggressive.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    If anyone ever tells me not to insult you, I'm going to refer them to this thread.

Helpful comment, as always.
  • Options
    I'm on no medication or anything... they seemed to came out the other night badly...