Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help! Is my g/f a freak?????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey,
i dunno where 2 start. well............. i went ova me g/f's house da other day and.........tried to (u no) but..................i couldnt get it in. (big problem!!!) (not my fault btw) also she is worried that she mite 'bleed all ov da place' the 1st time she has sex. Y is she overreactin doesnt she read magazines???????????????

plz tell me wot to do. shud i dump her?????? (i really love her and this wud be a last resort) wot can i do to stop this happenin again???????? (ne suggestions welcome)

Comments

• Options
    Re: Help! Is my g/f a freak?????
    Originally posted by Rupert
    shud i dump her??????

:eek2: Because she wont have sex with you?! :rolleyes:

Have you tried talking to her, it seems like shes not ready, or shes nervous. Talk to her about it, if u put her at ease it'l be better, but tbh i dont think you're being very fair to her. Callin her a freak 'cuz of this?.. nice.
  • Options
    shud i dump her??????

Yes. Dump her and save her from going out with such an idiot :rolleyes:

If you stop going on at her maybe she wouldn't be so nervous about it. The first time can be quite scary as it is, let alone having some fool going on at you about it and calling you a freak :yeees:
  • Options
    plz tell me wot to do. shud i dump her??????
    (I really love her)
    :yeees: Sounds like it. Your contemplating dumping her because shes worried about having sex...thats true love for you. :thumb:

Talk to her about it. Calling her a freak 'coz she has hesitations is hardly going to help. Just reassure her that she'll be fine, but only go ahead with it if she's ready. Tbh, it sounds like she isn't ready, and is only willing to go ahead incase you dump her. And if that is the case, you've proved her point. She should find someone new.

Note: Avoid 'Txt tlk' coz it m8ks it hrd 2 read wen u rite lik dis.
  • Options
    hey,
    i dunno where 2 start. well............. i went ova me g/f's house da other day and.........tried to (u no) but..................i couldnt get it in. (big problem!!!) (not my fault btw) also she is worried that she mite 'bleed all ov da place' the 1st time she has sex. Y is she overreactin doesnt she read magazines???????????????

plz tell me wot to do. shud i dump her?????? (i really love her and this wud be a last resort) wot can i do to stop this happenin again???????? (ne suggestions welcome)

well firstly -she isnt a freak. how would you feel if you couldnt get it u+she called you a freak??
    dont dump her, she's done nothing wrong, she's just nervous - and that's natural. and as for bleeding all over the place; im sure she does read magazines, but everybody's different, and she must just want to make the first time special.
    cut her some slack, she wont relax if you hassle or criticise her. take your time+go slowly!!!
  • Options
    shud i dump her??????

As im the 4th out of 4 replies to quote the same thing, and aware of it, I usually wouldn't. However, you're an idiot. On the other hand, I can appreciate that you might be worried. What makes you so certain it's not your fault? Did she say 'Don't worry baby, it's not your fault'?

How old are you by the way? I'm guessing 13.

**Edited to add: 4th out of 5 replies then.
  • Options
    You sound pathetic. Drop the crappy text chat aswell. and you say you love her but would dump her because shes worried about having sex. Get over yourself. She should dump you.
  • Options
    No, she's not a freak for not wanting to have sex with you. Few would want to.
  • Options
    I think she'll find it more horny if you try to penetrate her with the penis between your thighs and not the one erecting from your forehead.

Boo-yah!

Don't worry, if it's her first time, she's just worried. Some women bleed more than others. Put her at ease with some Prozac :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Help! Is my g/f a freak?????
    Originally posted by Faith
    Yes. Dump her and save her from going out with such an idiot :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Believe it or not, the first time for a woman is not always particularly pleasant.
    You do not seem to have a lot of respect for your girlfriend
  • Options
    Originally posted by pussy_palace
    You sound pathetic. Drop the crappy text chat aswell. and you say you love her but would dump her because shes worried about having sex. Get over yourself. She should dump you.

reminds me of some thread i read in anything goes, i wonder what your reply would be if a mega poster had wrote the exact same thread.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    reminds me of some thread i read in anything goes, i wonder what your reply would be if a mega poster had wrote the exact same thread.

it would go sumit like this........

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    so you wuld have the audacity to say that to someone like morocon roll, i doubt it, anyway, its the lads first post, he doesnt need someone calling him pathetic in his first post, what refelction does that give to thesite.
  • Options
    (not my fault btw)

Oh, you reckon? You're not exactly helping.
  • Options
    so you wuld have the audacity to say that to someone like morocon roll, i doubt it, anyway, its the lads first post, he doesnt need someone calling him pathetic in his first post, what refelction does that give to thesite.
    I'm sure most people would, actually. No one said he was pathetic because it was him, or because it was his first post. However, what he said was pathetic and shallow, and most people were picking up on that.
  • Options
    yea i know what you mean but some of the things said went too far, i'm just trying to make the point that if thesite wants to be popular then we have to be more inclusive to newbies
  • Options
    I don't think it matters that he's a newbie, it's more the contents of his post!
  • Options
    yea i know what you mean but some of the things said went too far, i'm just trying to make the point that if thesite wants to be popular then we have to be more inclusive to newbies
    Sensible newbies, yes. Brainless idiots, no.
  • Options
    hey,

lmao, it's people like you which make me realise i'm not that much of a moron!
  • Options
    yea i know what you mean but some of the things said went too far

No they didn't. If the loser is even having to ask the question then he is not deserving of any respect, and positively deserves to be flamed into next week.
  • Options
    Seems the influx of brainless muppets we usually get over the summer months has started early this year.. :yeees:
  • Options
    You sound like a freak yourself. You clearly aren't ready for commitment or 's3x'
    and yeah.. i don't think you love her if you think she's a freak for being 'tight' or whatever
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    OK, OK, I think he gets the message... but I'd like to remind all of you not to get so carried away with the whole flaming thing.

Back to the point of the thread... it can be really nerve wracking to have sex for the first time, you can read about it from a girls point of view here. Sex can also be painful for a number of reasons, you can read about them here.

And in case you haven't already thought about it, if you're going to have sex then it's important you use contraception, you can find out about your options here.

Hope this helps,
    CB
  • Options
    i dont think the point is if he is a newbie or whatever, i think what he said deserves to be flamed, newbie or not.
  • Options
    hey,

ummm HELLO....have you ever considered that maybe shes only doing this for you and that shes not ready, or maybe your making her nervous,either way your NOT being fair on her at all! If you really loved her you would not even consider dumping her over something like this...it can be resolved so get a life, sex isnt everything! and its guys like you that call your girlfriends freaks over stupid things that make me nervous about doing anything at all with my boyfriend! this is why im so inexperienced ( pleaze help me out on my post about h.j anyone!)
  • Options
    You really love her but you'll consider dumping her because she's nervous about sex!!

Pheweeeee!
  • Options
    sexywelshbabe, this post is three weeks old and has been dead for all of them.

It's dead. Leave it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    sexywelshbabe, this post is three weeks old and has been dead for all of them.

It's dead. Leave it!

Just like you are ~ :rolleyes:
  • Options
    you sir are a nob head, treat her with respect

she dont deserve to be treated like this by a tosser like u

"dump her" thats terrible
  • Options
    First try sensitivity. Then patience. Then foreplay.

It's my three step tosser rehabilitation program.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ginner
    It's my three step tosser rehabilitation program.

:lol::lol: he needs it
This discussion has been closed.