Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

2 things ....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
today i have have seen 2 things sink first was leeds loosing 4-1 to birmingham i mean what the fuck was viduka up to nothing thats what and for the first time this season i have admitted that leeds may b going down and smithy leaving at the same time.
then the second thing was the scylla ship on whitsands it was amazing unlike leeds
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Are you kidding? Viduka was fantastic today, him and Smith up front tried to win everything, Pennant and Milner tried all game, and it hard to blame Robinson in such a situation.

Fair enough Viduka should have buried the sitter, and it would have changed the game, but unlike some he's trying, and that is one small mistake from Viduka, in a season that has been just one huge mistake mostly.

We tried, we lost, but 4-1 kind of flattered Birmingham.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    We tried, we lost, but 4-1 kind of flattered Birmingham.

Yeah, but damn it was funny.

Not enough to stop me kicking the cat around the room though- fucking B*rnley cunts should rot in hell.
  • Options
    Flattered?? Understatement of the century. Before there second goal only one team looked like winning and that was Leeds. Really pissed me off.

Viduka and Smith did play well and worked hard and it was defensive errors that cost us the game in the end. The 'Dukes sitter would have changed the game. I think it was just a little too easy for him and he lost concentration. His goal was amazing footwork.

Oh well, time running out but its not all over yet. Still slightly confident of staying up but they are all big games now and the points need to start coming in. Absolutely massive game next monday, Leicester at home, has to be 3 points or i'm afraid a loss will be Leeds ticket to the nationwide.
  • Options
    I've been saying it all season, Leeds are down. Most of your 1st team will leave in the summer.

Now fuck off quietly to the Nationwide and don't come back.