Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok her it is I was Seeing a guy who we will call LS it was nothing serious just sex so we didnt really speak to each other much. So I meet one of his friends about 6months after we have stopped seeing each other and me and this friend we will call him BP get on well but nothing serious ie-no sex. One night I see LS out at a club and I am so drunk he askes me to go back to his and I go.
The next day LS doesnt really want me to stay so I go home. I then speak to BP who tells me he really cared for me but now I have slept with his best mate he doesnt want to know me because he thought we were together (I didnt realise it was serious).
Anyway 1year on they have both stopped speaking to me even though I still like BP but am too ashamed to speek to him and recently LS has started to show intrest again what shall I do get with LS or speak to BP and try to sort something out or just get shot of them both!!

Comments

• Options
    "demonstrative" your word of the week Chica?!?

I think you've just got to think who you get on with best, emotionally as well as sex. If its neither of those two then try and aproach them, buts its not a big deal if nothing happens.
  • Options
    Cheers guys and yes LS is a user. Iam going to speek to BP and see what he says!