Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Messy me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey some of you might know bout the guy who dumped me two weeks ago. He told me on Sunday he is seeing some one else.:( . Im just genrally feeling down right now. Far too much school work stressing me out an feeling hurt. Been trying to ignore it an its just annoying me now. :rolleyes: . Dont really know the point of this. Im just having a moan.
An im going to miss my dead line for tomorrow.

Ive a question is it possible to love some one on a sunday, break up with them on a thursay (due to the fact you want to be single) an then be seein someone about a week an a half or less later? Would they have actually loved you? Finding it all hard.

Comments

• Options
    gee that's all well harsh on you. and to make it worse i'm sorry but no they can't have loved you. love is a far deeper emotion than a week (or less). people use that word so freely nowadays and it's such a shame cause it messes with people's heads. what i dick to dump you and then TELL you he's seeing someone else. let him get on with it and mess up someone else's head.
  • Options
    correction...*a* dick. knob head. and whatever else you may feel the need to call a guy like that.
  • Options
    Well a few words from my friends wanker, imature. An as for the girl whats she thinking? Yeah ill go out with him when hes just out of his first serious relationship. Retard.
  • Options
    Well she's probably going to get hurt, but that's not your problem.

Hope things are OK with you. If you need to chat I'm on MSN and stuff fairly regularly.

Take care.
  • Options
    Just you wait until you're with a kind, intelligent guy who worships you like you deserve. Your ex will realise what he's missing and he'll feel worse than you feel now, because he made the mistake, not you. Then you can turn your nose up at him and tell him to **** off!
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Well she's probably going to get hurt, but that's not your problem.

Hope things are OK with you. If you need to chat I'm on MSN and stuff fairly regularly.

Take care.

You on msn.. never..

If he said he wanted to be single but he loved you then started to date another guy he was fucking you about luv, sorry to hear but he sounds a complete and utter wanker,

Sorry to hear about that hun *hugs*
  • Options
    Re: Messy me
    Originally posted by angel1886
    Hey some of you might know bout the guy who dumped me two weeks ago. He told me on Sunday he is seeing some one else.:( . Im just genrally feeling down right now. Far too much school work stressing me out an feeling hurt. Been trying to ignore it an its just annoying me now. :rolleyes: . Dont really know the point of this. Im just having a moan.
    An im going to miss my dead line for tomorrow.

Ive a question is it possible to love some one on a sunday, break up with them on a thursay (due to the fact you want to be single) an then be seein someone about a week an a half or less later? Would they have actually loved you? Finding it all hard.

god, iv been in this situation, know how much it hurts sweetie.is horrible when men undermine your relationship like this - all i can say is, men tend to deal with break ups better in the short term (not the long term!!) so don't feel too disheartened
  • Options
    aww *huggies* im sory, but i doubt he really loved you. if he gets over your relationship that fast, then maybe his feelings dwindled towards the end of the relationship. either way, he sounds sad, and its his loss. dont miss ur deadline over him, he aint worth it :)
  • Options
    Cheers. Thank you for the replys.
  • Options
    yes it is possible, sometimes people do it as a way of security just to get the attention they need when they are down,

i have flet like you, i just say try and forget about him and find that next special someone