Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Techniques

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just thought it'd be fun to share ideas on how to drive partners wild-

Here's a good one girls-
the 'twist at the top' thing is something I found in a book called "How to be a great lover" by Lou Paget- she calls it the 'Ode to Bryan' cos her gay friend Bryan told her about it, what you do is:
The guy is lying back, but is propped up so he can see what you're doing (it always helps), you're sitting between his legs, facing him, make sure you've got some lube on your hands.
Hold him in one hand at the base with your palm facing away from you, your thumb and index finger should be nestling in his pubes (your pinkie is furthest up)- (this is really hard to describe- in the book they have pictures!)
Make sure your wrist is flexed back, as you'll need to twist it around later.
Move your hand up the shaft, and when you get to the top, unflex your wrist, twisting his foreskin around (not too far) then slide your palm over the head around to the other side so your palm is now facing you, and slide back down, as your hand reaches the bottom, your other hand starts again, work up a rhythm, it ought to be good.
The great thing about this is he cant do it to himself! Apparently a guy will never ever want to leave you if you get this right!
I hope I've described this clearly enough- just ask if you're not sure- I know it sounds complicated!

Come on you lot, share! Girls, what have you discovered, guys, what do you love???

Freyja

Comments

• Options
    Re: Techniques
    Originally posted by Freyja
    Girls, what have you discovered, guys, what do you love???
    :eek2: c'mon, guys can be creative too!

so here's what I discovered and my g/f loves ;)
    as posted in this thread:
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61774
    Originally posted by FLX
    maybe both of you should take a shower, shave and brush your teeth before you go at it. because like this she'll be clean (and you won't give her a rash) and she might feel more comfotable letting you go down there.
    my g/f often tells me not to do it because she thinks it's "dirty" (which is often not true, because her hygene is far beter than she thinks). anyways, that might make her feel better to begin with.
    then get undresed and make her lie down on her back (make sure the room is warm enough or get some covers)

then go at some kissing-stroking-fingering-foreplay and aftre a while go down-under, be gentle and make some sensitive tounge-moves (circling around her clit, going eights, etc.). try to be slow at first.

with one (or two, if you've got a strong back) hands you should stroke her body very gently (not only the boobs ;) ).

and also try not to be too wet, make it moist and lubricated but don't drown her funzone.

I'm sure she'll get totally turned on by that!
    when you feel that she's getting really horny speed up your movements a little.

and finally the best oral technique (imo :rolleyes: ):
    get some vanilla ice cream and put half a tea-spoon of it about a finger's width over her clit. let it run down her clit for a few centimeters then lick it back upwards with your tounge and let it run down again. do that till it's all licked off and start over again!

well, hope that helps.
    of course if she still doesn't like it then, you probably shouldn't continue trying.

got my fingers crossed for you though ;)
  • Options
    licking the frenulum, the bit between the foreskin and the head, or just the bump if circumcised....gently
  • Options
    Re: Techniques
    Originally posted by Freyja
    Here's a good one girls-
    the 'twist at the top' thing is something I found in a book called "How to be a great lover" by Lou Paget- she calls it the 'Ode to Bryan' cos her gay friend Bryan told her about it, what you do is:

I saw this on that 'sex tips for girls' programme when they where playing with rubber cock suctioned cupped onto dinner plates. They also said that wrapping a pearl necklace around your hand whilst giving someone hand relief is supposed to be good. I'll have to try this out to see if it's sends me bonkers :p

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Ooooh i could do that!!! I have pearls! Some one tell me if its any good.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Techniques
    Originally posted by Crispy
    They also said that wrapping a pearl necklace around your hand whilst giving someone hand relief is supposed to be good. I'll have to try this out to see if it's sends me bonkers :p

.:Crispy:.

I've heard this about pearls- it sound like the classy version of something you can actually buy, which can be compared to a soapdish- rubbery with little bumps all over it, you hold it inside your palm while working on him. Maybe it works, I've not tried cos although I expect its brilliant, there's something impersonal about sextoys that I'm not quite prepared for yet! (I'm actually quite innocent, believe it or not!) :angel:

Go on FLX- be creative- tell us everything;) !

Freyja
  • Options
    has no one else got any wisdom to share?
  • Options
    When I play with my boyfriend and I touch this little area behind his balls very lightly it drives him wild also makes him hard in a second.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    When I play with my boyfriend and I touch this little area behind his balls very lightly it drives him wild also makes him hard in a second.

Yeah, mine's loves that too. Just between his balls and arse, he squrims about like mad. Mwuahah.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Yeah, mine's loves that too. Just between his balls and arse, he squrims about like mad. Mwuahah.

yeah good ol perenium
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

d'ya know, some of the tings you say, make u sound so like, evil lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    d'ya know, some of the tings you say, make u sound so like, evil lol.

lmao, not sure how to take that! :p

Cheers! :D
  • Options
    [URL=http://]http://www.jackinworld.com/[/URL]

loads of stuff on this site for blokes to try on themselves but i guess you cud use some on a guy
  • Options
    Originally posted by z3r0
    [URL=http://]http://www.jackinworld.com/[/URL]

loads of stuff on this site for blokes to try on themselves but i guess you cud use some on a guy

Cheat!