Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

More than just friends ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Call me crazy, but I think I am falling for a fellow patient I've met here in hospital. I know our friendship has bloomed probably because we're both in a vulnerable position. But E was transfered to another hospital near to her home, but today with her parents made the 2 hour journey to come visit me. I really really like her and she does me, but should I let this bloom to anything else ?. one further problem, E is 16/17 and I'm 24 is this too big an age gap, could we or should we be more than just friend ?

Comments

• Options
    Luka, I think u should give it a go. I had a relationship with a boy the whole time I was in hospital too, and it did me a lot of favours and a lot of damage. The staff didnt like the idea as they thought it would destract us from what we were in hospital for and they wanted us to consentrate on sorting our problems out, not having a relationship. You might find that in the future, when u r both dischrged, u dont wanna be together anymore. Thats what happened to me and I think it was because the whole relationship had really just been there so that neither of us felt so alone in hospital.
    Anyway, I really hope it works out for u, and I dont think its much of an age gap either.
    Lots of love lolly
  • Options
    The age gap is nothing. Remember that 17yo who was going out with a 47yo? That's disturbing, not 8 years or whatever it is.

Just don't take it too seriously. She's still young enough to not want a lasting relationship, so don't take it too hard if it does't (last).

My only words of advice. Other than that, go for it man. In very vulgar terms, a tight p**** to f***?