Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Women And Me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A while back now, i split up with my girlfriend, i have lost complete caring about that now but i feel as if i get no attraction from any females at all, I know i am probably wrong, but sometimes i just feel really down. yesterday i found out my X had a BF and i wasn't bothered apart from the fact she was going out with someone else and i wasnt going out with anyone.

When i got dumped from a 11 month relationship, i lost all confidence and things that usta seem a good part of me.

What should i do, or what do i need to do, to get women more interested again?

help me?

Andy

Shockin! :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Well since you had a gf before that shows you have no problems attracting women, doesn't it??!

I think you just need to be more confident in approaching women.
  • Options
    Re: Women And Me!
    Originally posted by andyashbrook
    A while back now, i split up with my girlfriend, i have lost complete caring about that now but i feel as if i get no attraction from any females at all, I know i am probably wrong, but sometimes i just feel really down. yesterday i found out my X had a BF and i wasn't bothered apart from the fact she was going out with someone else and i wasnt going out with anyone.

When i got dumped from a 11 month relationship, i lost all confidence and things that usta seem a good part of me.

What should i do, or what do i need to do, to get women more interested again?

help me?

Andy

Shockin! :crazyeyes

Hey!!
    it sounds to me like you feel you need a g/f, but surely you dont? you are single, so nows the time to go out with ur mates, have a laugh, and pull girls if the oppourtunity arises. often if you look really hard for things, they wont come to you. Its ur ex's loss, if she dumped you, so dont worry about the confidence issue too much. hope u feel better soon? aren't there any girls you fancy?? :)
  • Options
    is patronising but true - it happens when you least expect it