Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I want to give ORAL sex - 4 girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi All
I am desperate for oral sex - -I love giving it more then anything else but my girlfriend just hates it...Please help me :(:)

Nothing can beat sucking a wet pussy to orgasm
Jen
xx:)

Comments

• Options
    GOD! I'd love for my bloke to give me head, but he can only do it when he's pissed - or shaved :|
  • Options
    If she hates it then you probably have to respect her wishes! I don't think you should force it on her.
  • Options
    my girlfriend just hates it

Maybe your not as good as you think you are.
  • Options
    You've just got to respect her whishes, if she doesnt want it, she doesnt want it.
  • Options
    Has you even tried it on her? maybe she just dosnt like the idea of a face in her pussy.....but if she hasnt tried it talk to her and ask her if oneday you could try it on her.
  • Options
    get yourself a new girlf if your not happy! dont advertise for a fanny!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    dont advertise for a fanny!

:lol::lol: Fanny!
  • Options
    maybe both of you should take a shower, shave and brush your teeth before you go at it. because like this she'll be clean (and you won't give her a rash) and she might feel more comfotable letting you go down there.
    my g/f often tells me not to do it because she thinks it's "dirty" (which is often not true, because her hygene is far beter than she thinks). anyways, that might make her feel better to begin with.
    then get undresed and make her lie down on her back (make sure the room is warm enough or get some covers)

then go at some kissing-stroking-fingering-foreplay and aftre a while go down-under, be gentle and make some sensitive tounge-moves (circling around her clit, going eights, etc.). try to be slow at first.

with one (or two, if you've got a strong back) hands you should stroke her body very gently (not only the boobs ;) ).

and also try not to be too wet, make it moist and lubricated but don't drown her funzone.

I'm sure she'll get totally turned on by that!
    when you feel that she's getting really horny speed up your movements a little.

and finally the best oral technique (imo :rolleyes: ):
    get some vanilla ice cream and put half a tea-spoon of it about a finger's width over her clit. let it run down her clit for a few centimeters then lick it back upwards with your tounge and let it run down again. do that till it's all licked off and start over again!

well, hope that helps.
    of course if she still doesn't like it then, you probably shouldn't continue trying.

got my fingers crossed for you though ;)
  • Options
    maybe she doesnt like the idea of you being down somewhere so intimate. I used to be like that until the pleasure kicked in...maybe you need to improve your skills ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by FLX
    maybe both of you should take a shower, shave and brush your teeth before you go at it. because like this she'll be clean (and you won't give her a rash) and she might feel more comfotable letting you go down there.
    my g/f often tells me not to do it because she thinks it's "dirty" (which is often not true, because her hygene is far beter than she thinks). anyways, that might make her feel better to begin with.
    then get undresed and make her lie down on her back (make sure the room is warm enough or get some covers)

then go at some kissing-stroking-fingering-foreplay and aftre a while go down-under, be gentle and make some sensitive tounge-moves (circling around her clit, going eights, etc.). try to be slow at first.

with one (or two, if you've got a strong back) hands you should stroke her body very gently (not only the boobs ;) ).

and also try not to be too wet, make it moist and lubricated but don't drown her funzone.

I'm sure she'll get totally turned on by that!
    when you feel that she's getting really horny speed up your movements a little.

and finally the best oral technique (imo :rolleyes: ):
    get some vanilla ice cream and put half a tea-spoon of it about a finger's width over her clit. let it run down her clit for a few centimeters then lick it back upwards with your tounge and let it run down again. do that till it's all licked off and start over again!

well, hope that helps.
    of course if she still doesn't like it then, you probably shouldn't continue trying.

got my fingers crossed for you though ;)
    that turned me on :(
  • Options
    yeah, me too... ;)
    gotta see my g/f again (2 more weeks *aargh* :mad: )
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy

Me too. I'm meant to be going out for a meal with the bloke, but I just wanna make him lick ice cream off my Mary Hinge! :D
  • Options
    another one! ...and counting! :D
  • Options
    Damnit! Wheres a man when you need one?!
  • Options
    WOOOH!!!!

hey how about you give my boyfriend some pointers...damn thats hot. I hope my boyfriend will come home from vacation read this thread and get to work!
    :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Damnit! Wheres a man when you need one?!

Girls eat much better flange. Apparently :yeees:
  • Options
    No thanks i like my cock to much
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    GOD! I'd love for my bloke to give me head, but he can only do it when he's pissed - or shaved :|

I feel sorry for you cause when your bloke is pissed - he would surely miss the spot...it a bit like not able to walk straight
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy

thanks lipsy for that wonderful discription - -it would turn on a dead women :)

I have tried most of the stuff you said ice cream etc but it has not helped her and we are both very clean usually after a shower we fuck of hygiene is great but she just does not fancy it
  • Options
    Has you even tried it on her? maybe she just dosnt like the idea of a face in her pussy.....but if she hasnt tried it talk to her and ask her if oneday you could try it on her.

Thanks for the reply Zella I have tried it - -done all the right things good technique, clean, after shower etc etc but answer is no - -So I have stopped asking her instead I just ocassionally find a clean pussy to suck - -so next time you need a man call me :)
    xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by FLX
    #

Thanks FLX that was a wonderful description of oral sex technique. I have tried all that and she still does not fancy.
    And i have done it to other girls who have loved it so I know my technique is good
  • Options
    Re: WOOOH!!!!
    Originally posted by SexyCandi04
    hey how about you give my boyfriend some pointers...damn thats hot. I hope my boyfriend will come home from vacation read this thread and get to work!
    :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Hi canot imagine any guy's not keen on sucking pussies - i would do anything just to get you in 69 :)
    xxx
  • Options
    do you really like 69?

I always wanted to do this because it made me go nuts just thinking about it... till I tried it once... and it was not great at all :(
    IMO you have to concentrate way too much on what you're doing with your head/mouth/tounge and through the uncomfortable position (especially for the one on top) it gets quite tense after a while.
  • Options
    Originally posted by art1357
    I feel sorry for you cause when your bloke is pissed - he would surely miss the spot...it a bit like not able to walk straight

I think he did, last time. I can't remember, I was quite pissed too. :( I think he licked my bum cheek and then a bit of my..flange.

Either way, it didn't last long. *sigh*
  • Options
    ** Hopes my bf reads this thread sooo much!!!**
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    ** Hopes my bf reads this thread sooo much!!!**

Why don't you tell him you want your pussy licking, rather than letting him guess?

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by art1357
    -so next time you need a man call me :)
    xx

In a word....... No!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    In a word....... No!

Yeah. We all know its gonna be me your calling :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by FLX
    do you really like 69?

I always wanted to do this because it made me go nuts just thinking about it... till I tried it once... and it was not great at all :(
    IMO you have to concentrate way too much on what you're doing with your head/mouth/tounge and through the uncomfortable position (especially for the one on top) it gets quite tense after a while.
    Why not be on your side? worked for me
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    Why not be on your side? worked for me

...hm, true. :D