Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friendly or flirting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right ive just started college about 7 weeks back and one of my mates introduced me to this girl. me and my mate was just walking when he bumped into her cos she in his classes.they started chatting then she asked me who i was and to look at the folder i was carrying. i latter didnt see her again for a week due to holidays and stuff, but i saw her yesterday and started chatting to her and she real nice, and today i chatted to her as well, she asked me if she could have some of my sweets cos she liked a certain flavor, and i said what can i have in return 'jokingly' and she said how about a hug, so i accepted and she hugged me. i gave her the rest of the sweets she liked when i found them in the packet and she gave me two more hugs, and when i left she hugged me good bye. i know she split up with her b/f about a month back and she always smiles and says hi to me, and is polite and nice, but i was just wondering if this was just a girl being friendly or if she was flirting with me/fanices me. she has asked my mate about me, but he said she didnt ask much.
anyone got any ideas what it means cos girls are confusing to us lowly men!

Comments

• Options

Hi!!Maybe this girl likes you but wants to get to know you better, don't rush into anything! If shes just split up with her boyfriend give her time! If she moves on you then..good for you but if she doesn't stay friends till you know for sure shes interested! So u don't end up making a fool of ur self!!
  • Options
    y dont u arrange to go out with a group of m8s (and include her) that way u can get to know her without running the risk of having a 1on1 embarrasing situation.

xxx Mia xxx
  • Options
    nah, shes just being friendy and flirty. If she liked you she would at least show some restaint. I knew this girl who was like this and more. Asked her out, didn't like me, just flirted to get attention and make me look like a boyfriend.