Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tracey Emin's tent...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok - Tracey Emin did a piece of artwork which I think was a tent with all the names of all the men she'd ever slept with in it.

So what would be in yours.

Obviously we all know I've had one man only in a penatrative way so you can put people you've been to bed with but not actually had sex with (otherwise it could be boring)

and tell me a bit about them!

Mine are.......As far as I can remember...not in order, just what I remember.

Trevor Brown - Nice bloke, dumped me cos I wouldn't have sex with him but then asked me back out. I said no, haven't seen him for years
Matthew Connock - Sweet goth but was a bit of a daddys boy. Recently found him on Friends reunited..he's in Australia and about to get married!
Paddy - an Irish bloke I met.
Richard Shephard - at a party - he was 40 I was 25, freaky!
Martin Shellard - Nice bloke, a good friend. but totally un-fanciable. Was so relieved to discover I still had my tights on in the morning. We were in touch for a long time but his e-mail address stopped working.
Steven Gatehouse - All I remember is he had a leather thong and was hairy!
Iwan - Young, blonde, fit...say no more - god I wish I had!
Mark - several times.
Michael - Was so obsessed with him for so long. he's now a recluse but we still keep in touch by E-mail.
Dave - A nice bloke but misunderstood (People thought he was a nazi) lost touch but again wish I had done the deed!!

Hoe sad - I think thats it....surely not!

Comments

• Options
    Hrm, there have been only two people I've been to bed with and done owt with...WAIT! THREE!

Scott - Guy I'm with now, we were both utterly hammered therefore we just fumbled and fell asleep. Thank god we do it soberly now. :blush:

Johnny - Too drunk again, argh.

James - Used to fancy this chap ROTTEN, but couldn't do owt as the guy whose bed we were in was lying next to me :crying:
  • Options
    in no particular order without names because i some i cant remember..
    • guy i met in a club, really fancied him
    • guy who basically carried me back to his flat because i was so wrecked. fortunatley i came round just before he put his dick in
    • guy i met in a club, bit of a twat
    • random guy who licked me out behind a bush when i was wasted
    • guy at a houseparty
    • went out with him for 3months. fucking gorgeous
    • went out with him for a year and i broke his heart
    • guy in ibiza who i cheated with on guy above
    • saw him for a bit. bloody gorgeous. things are still happening with him.
    • went out with him. so fiittt. was falling in love with me but wants me to give him a call after my year out because the timing is wrong right now.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    lipsy, most of your relationship/sexual events involve alcohol.

You mad horny pisshead! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    lipsy, most of your relationship/sexual events involve alcohol.

You mad horny pisshead! :p
    yeh i know but not much anymore because i've grown out of it.
  • Options
    my painting would be a blank canvis :angel: :D
  • Options
    A random fresher and t'missus.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    my painting would be a blank canvis :angel: :D

:yes: :angel: :p
  • Options
    Tum te tum...

Luke - guy i lost my virginity to. Big BIG mistake.
    Matthew - was with him for 11 months. First love. Went off with my best friend, still talk to him sometimes.
    Jameel - got me stoned and i took advantage of him. During my getting-over-Matt-by-getting-under-someone-else phase.
    Felix - didn't get me stoned, but still getting over Matt.
    Adam - Met him at Reading Festival, and was with him for 9 months. Probably a rebound but fun while it lasted :)
    Gary - One of my close friends who i fancied for years. Wasn't as great as i'd imagined it to be.
    Alistair - met him here :) Have been with him off and on for about 18 months. Love him to bits :)
    Lloyd - Met him at Reading too, a year after Adam. Bit of a dick, but a laugh. Had a bit of a relationshippy thing, but didn't work out.
    David - Last term. Cool bloke but we haven't really spoken since.
    Rob - the typical ONS. Wore a blueberry condom, which was royal blue coloured. Hilarious.
    Richard - had a bit of a thing with him last term while Alistair and i split up. Great fun, but he's a bit of a chauvenistic dick.

There's my tent :) To quote Four Weddings and a Funeral... 'less than Madonna, but more than the Queen' :)
  • Options
    I've only ever been with one guy. I'd have a pretty boring piece of art.

Evan - My first real kiss. We've been together about 14 months. He went to my school. We'd been crushing on eachother on and off for a couple months with bad timing until we finally hooked up. I only just recently lost my virginity to him.
  • Options
    my tent would only have 3 people i think :(

Jen - My best friend, big mistake, lost her afterwards

Ju - was with her for 9 months. loved her to bits (and still do). she was absolutely amazing... perfect. but things just didnt work out (parent problems mainly). shes got a new boyfriend now and it kills me (but i still try and support her because i dont want to loose her completely).

Lucy - well, what can i say about her... shes gorgeous, but completely screwed in the head. we've kissed, and touched, but not much more. wd still have her if i could though. :naughty:
  • Options
    S - first boyfriend. were together for 6 months. he was your typical 16 year old boy, but he was sweet, and i hear he's doing quite well for himself now, which is good, cause he used to be such a slacker.

P - long distance guy. we were together 4 months. then one day he disappeared. oh well.

R - were together just over a year. then he decided he much preferred men. which was fair enough, i suppose. now he's 'married' to a fish vet and he treats him like shit, which is a shame.

T - we were together nearly 3 years, and engaged. then he turned into a bit of a twat.

C - was a mate. had a bit of a fling. went horribly wrong. he broke my heart and then turned round 3 months later and declared undying love for me. and i was like 'too late, mate'.

P - mr. kaff. been together 2 years. is the only one who ever made me feel totally at ease. am quite happy with the thought of never being with anyone else.
  • Options
    Mem - my first. was rather boring and i broke his heart.

Paddy - My first kiss and my second shag. We are still on and off and we met when we were 12.

Luke - I was his bit on the side, not that i knew it at the time. Wanker!

Danny - said he loved me, treated me like shit. Dumped me for a girl he's never met.

Alan - Dannys best mate. Was involed in the 3sum.

Charie - Was gay when i met him...i converted him. now he's a wanker.

James - Some guy ive known for ages but never actually spoke more than 3 words to. He couldnt get it hard and kept shouting at his knob. :lol:
    Wow, i thought i had more than that on my list...ahwell.
  • Options
    mine are:

J - 1st b/f and the guy i lost my V with. quite a dick really!

C - Guy i cheated on J with (sorry :( ), didnt sleep with him, just abit of playing!

A - second guy i slept with - v v hot!!!

H - current b/f. started off with a little bit of fumbling, but now we're together and i :heart: him!!!

Not a very exciting tent really, sorry
  • Options
    R - My very first boyfriend, the guy i lost my virginity too and the father of my daughter. still keep in touch constantly, the love will remain there.

A - This guy i used to meet after school when I was younger for a bit of a fumble. Got beaten up though, he was 23 and I was 15!

D - This guy who used to be in my sisters class in college who I had sex with in college on my induction day! (Didnt get caught though)

B - My bisexual roomate, he used to think he was gay til I slept in bed with him one fateful drunken night

S - My first lesbian experience, she was a bit mad though. was very possesive though.

J - My second lesbian experience. She was 28 and I was 19. Still see her all the time.

C - Another same sex fling, Met her in Jamaica and took advantage of the hot tub. :lol:

J - Current boyfriend. Love him to bits.

M - Some guy I met at a house party and woke up in the bathtub with the next morning. Didn't do nowt though.

A - She took advantage of me whilst I was very very drunk and stoned. She's coming round later :D

And thats my painting. Except i'd paint it in black and white.
  • Options
    My list, chronologically:

'Robbie'- we were 8 and thought we were in love, so we hugged and thought ourselves so naughty for not staying in our sleeping bags!

James- a friend-of-the-family's son I was 13, he was 14, we were on holiday with parents to see the solar eclipse in 1999, we watched a metior shower lying outside in our sleeping bags, then returned to 'the kid's tent' where he surrupticiously groped my tiny pubescent breast. I turned over and pretended to be asleep. He felt really guilty and embarrassed and avoided me for the rest of the holiday.

Ted- loads of times! I was 14-15, he was 16, it was with him that I discovered foreplay, we nearly did it the night of my 15th, but it was a sleep over, so that would have been wierd.

'Edge'- a friend of the aforementioned James, I was 15, he was about 17? we were very drunk and he tased of cheap cigarettes. I didn't fancy him so I told him my life story, just so he didn't have much chance to kiss me, and I frequently said "oooh, yuk yuk, f*ck off, go away" he didn't take the hint, but neither did he get below my waistband.

Med- another friend, from childhood, who I'd fancied when I was about 10, I was 16, he was 18, we were staying over at his family's house and I ended up kissing him on his bed, so we decided I could stay in his room. SOOO embarrassing seeing him at college for the rest of the year!

Finally and most importantly:
    Stew- my current boyfriend and the guy I swapped Vplates with, absolutely lovely! At one point he'd turn up at my house and it'd take us less than 5mins to get naked and into bed! (for me, thats outrageous!) The nicest time was when we got to share a double room in a BnB the night of my dad's most recent(!) marriage, we tried 26 different positions and came pretty often (but nothin compared to Dai's 72!!! SO MUCH RESPECT!!!) and then we got to fall asleep together, which was lovely!
    I love him SOOO MUCH!!!
    I could cover a tent just in lovely things about Stew!
    I'll shut up now.
    Freyja
  • Options
    Mine would only have four people on it.

M - Once a twat always a twat. Was my first real reltionship. didnt realise how the bad times out weighed the good times untill my best mate pointed it out to me. Even tho brilliant sex can make up for a lot of things we finished soon after.

A - Lasted a couple of weeks. more cos i was lonley being on my own somewhere. still feel awful that i let him read a lot more into it than was there just so i didnt have to be on my own for two weeks.

D - one night stand, necer seen him before, never seen him since.

C - my current fella. love him loads. everything is brilliant. would never think of hurting him. know were going to be together for a long time if things stay like this
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Mem - my first. was rather boring and i broke his heart.

Hmm... I have an ex called that too... can't be that common can it?
  • Options
    Was he a boring self obsest twat as well?
  • Options
    Ashley - Younger boy who I used to have a kiss and a cuddle with under the sheets a couple of years ago! Innocent playful fun.

Luke - Total asshole. I was 15. Had known him and was with him for one day. Started trying to get off with me and fumbled me, wanted sex, I refused so he dumped me.

Richie - Current boyfriend and love of my life, lost v to him about a month ago, had been with him for nearly 3 months but have known him for approx. 2 years. I love him dearly.
  • Options
    My tent would have just one on it..

J - My first boyfriend, my last boyfriend. First kiss, loss v to him. He was the best. Still love him.
  • Options
    D - no *whistles* but a bit of fumbling action
    D2 - first , did it 4 times then he dumpd me - spent time since tryin to get me back
    J - first love, in certain ways - ws okay, but knew there would be better
    C- awful , once, awful, dreadful
    M- lost v to me - broke my heart the bastad
    G - non-stop shagging 2 weeks
    J - nothing happened, my mate's mate - wish it did thoug
    G - got back together, he is so great.,,..;
  • Options
    C - first love, broke my virginity with him really loved him and still do.

M - liked him a lot, he didnt like me but didnt tell me that until he got me into bed, hate to report its still a case of he says jump and i say how high.

P - Bad boy type guy i fell for him big time even though i knew nothing serious could happen, slept with him then he toldme he didnt wanna see me anymore and is now going out with my friend.

C - we phone each other from time to time for casual sex. not so much recently though kinda outgrown that stage.

Thats about it, glad to report it aint that long :)
  • Options
    Tom - first boy I kissed when I was about 14, non-stop snogging in his mates lounge while my mate and his mate were upstairs

Gordon - Horrible name, horrible bloke! Lost my virginity to him when I was 15. Awful experience that put me off sex for a while! lol

Jeremy - I was 15, he was 18, was just a bit of fumbling at a party to piss off the above wanker.

Leon - boy I'd fancied for about 3 years, slept with him when I was 16 and all the girls in my class bullied me from then til I left school cos they all fancied him too :rolleyes:

David - I fancied him like crazy! I was 16 had just left school and we were working together over the summer holidays. After about 2 months we snogged then he buggered off to join the army. Saw him once or twice when he came back on leave but not much more than a few snogs happened!

Ben - A guy I have been friends with since I was 13 and is one of my bestmates now. Used to end up snogging every week after we'd been to the pub, then slept with him one xmas eve when I was 18 after getting totally rat arsed. Has never been mentioned since!

James - a twat I was living in halls with at uni. I was 19 had been at uni for about 2 months then we slept together. He ended up being one of the guys well known around uni for his one night stands and I was his first uni 'conquest'. Nice.

Jay - my ex that I was with for 3 years, from 19 - 22.

Dan - a rebound thing after I split up with Jay. Was seeing him for about 2 or 3 weeks, slept with him and he has since been known as the one-minute man amongst me and my mates. Although that's being kind :p

Pete - current boyfriend. Friend of Ben (see above! lol) have known him for about 3 or 4 years, have been together for 3 months :D