Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thanks to Thesite.org

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thank you Thesite.org

As you brough me soooooo close to the girl of my dreams. This thread isn't asking for advice or anything, it's more of a thank you thread as if it wasn't for this place I wouldn't of known the girl I love :) I've just relised tonight how much I love her, more than words can decribe.

Anyway if all goes to plan 8Days till I'm with her in person :D

anyway quick Question what could I do to show her.... how much I love her, Something diffrent, something special.. something that she'll never forget. something that She would hold with her forever?.

Anyway,

Thank you thesite.org..... and all the members. you've truely helped me.... thank you ever so much.

Comments

• Options
    get a plane towing a sign that says "i love you so much (her name here) love (your name here) xxxxxx"

:thumb:
  • Options
    get her something, to keep, a teddy? or somthing along them lines. roses and choccies are something everyone could do. think of something what will remind her of you.

love sarah xxxxxx
  • Options
    she does want one my shirts to remind her of me when were not together hehe... but..I'm thinking something unique... diffrent but lovely.. something special and show's meaning.. love and thought..
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Buy her a huge oversized mother-fucking pie.

In fact, ever better. Cut off your cock, preserve in a jar with vinegar and give it to her. She'll love it forever (even if she will require a microscope to see whats in the jar)
  • Options
    Me and paddy have sweat bands......i stole his and then i got him one with 12 writen on it. cos we were 12 when we first started going out. not that we are going out now....well if all goes to plan we will be but not yet.
  • Options
    Think JsT's post above is correct about the tagline :D
    Danger: Sarcastic Alcoholic

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    *AHEM*

I think you're forgetting something . . .

and I think just seeing you will be enough for her in my opinion . . . although I could be wrong :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*

and I think just seeing you will be enough for her in my opinion .[/B]

:yes: i think that too.
  • Options
    thank's Roll on 27th :D

I sooo can't wait and I owe it all to Everyone on this site,

Thank's people and thank you franki for bringing me here :D
  • Options
    I think a shirt of your's wouldn't be a bad idea.

I gave one of mine to my ex-g/f when we were still together (not long though) and parfumed it slightly. so even though we're not together anymore for about two and a half years now, she still brings it up in conversations now and then, telling me that it still reminds her of "us" in a nice way (we still get along quite well even though we both are in "serious" relationships atm and sure wouldn't fall for each other anymore).

so I think that's cool :D
    maybe give it to her later on, not directly when you get together.

also chocolates are nice... don't have to be special ones though, best is if you just buy some sweet stuff that both of you can eat together on a couch/bed/something whilst watching a movie... or each other ;)

but in the end it's probably just yourself that's the best present or "tool" to show her how you feel.

oh yeah, get some covers and watch the sunset (if that's possible in your area).

so enough rambling from my side :rolleyes:
    go get her! :D
  • Options
    Thank's dude. That was quality advice :D
  • Options
    how many dream girls do you have? or has it been the same one from the start?
  • Options
    Is this still that Kwissy girl?
  • Options
    :yes: still kwiss,

I've been...we've been interested in each other since bout october - november time :D starting going out december but split up briefly (my fault) but decided the feelings were to strong and the one mistake could be sorted, it brought us alot closer and now were going back out.

God I miss her:(
  • Options
    And you've met her how many times now?

sorry, don't mean to be bitchy, just curious really!
  • Options
    first time 27th
  • Options
    You mean you're GOING to meet her for the first time on the 27th?

No offence but that just confuses me. Quite a lot.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    You mean you're GOING to meet her for the first time on the 27th?

No offence but that just confuses me. Quite a lot.

I don't see how.

Look yes we meet through the site, we speak over fone and net but it just proves that I've fallen in love with her personality.. and thats what I love about her.. The things we talk about.. the things we like.. we just get on sooooo much.. she's a star.. she soooooo nice and lovely... and yes I do know the real her. We both are very serious about this relationship and that will be proven in the near future. We both love being in this relationship and.. she's perfect.. in my eyes anyway..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Thank's people and thank you franki for bringing me here :D

That's more like it :p *grumbles* forget me? I brought you here in the first place . . . *stops grumbling*

And btw LSS - me and Rich have never met each other but I still love him more than anything in the world, even though he is like 7in shorter than I am! He's my baby and I'd do anything for him, he's just . . . the best. So I can understand why Graeme loves Kwiss so much.

Franki
    x
  • Options
    Well looks like 27th's of had to put a delay on it. Something came up which I can't go into due to it being personal to her,

Our relationship is growing but we have got to wait till half term to meet.

:( I'm soo..gutted but.. We've spoke alot..and feelings have came out.. more.. true feelings bout how we feel.. I'm happy but sad.. she's going through a rought time.. I wish I could help:crying:
  • Options
    that definately sucks :(

but I guess this delay will make even greater when you finally do meet up. (the glass is half full :rolleyes: )