Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my physco ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok long story, bt basically he wouldnt leave me alone when we split up, so we had to ring the police and he's been warned.
Last night my ex goes out and this lad i got into saw him, my ex went physco had a go at him, got him down a lane and threw him over a car and would have done more if he hadnt have been stopped!
I dont know what to do, he's ruining my life, every lad i get with he said he's goin after and everythin, he's pure jealous, its been 5 months almost since i broke up with him! :mad:
Is it worth callin the police again and tellin him what he's doing or do i have to suffer, i dont know what to do! :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Well it doesn't sound like talking to him would do much good. All I can think of is getting a restraining order against him. But I would definately phone the police if he does something like this again. Was he really possessive when you were going out?
  • Options
    He was very possesive over me, :crying: why wont he leave me alone!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    He was very possesive over me, :crying: why wont he leave me alone!!!!!
    He obviously has trouble letting go, which on a positive note might mean you're a good girlfriend, although I doubt that is much comfort.
    All you can do is trying and get on with your life and hope that he calms down, he should do eventually, but if he doesn't you should call the police. Poor you*hugs*
    I've never hugged some one on here before...hmm.
  • Options
    I'd call the police - that's assault that. :yes:

Does he send you messages or anything that would be evidence towards his behaviour towards you? If so, you should try to keep them and show the police.
  • Options
    How did you split up? Sounds like it was a bad breakup combined with his high emotions leading to bad things for you.

Next time don't fuck a fella around when you split up with him. This is how bastards are created ya see.
  • Options
    The police have been involved before, and he's being warned, i have to make a statement now, if he does again he can be arreseted.

We didnt break up on bad terms, i just said i didnt wana be with him, no bad no nothing, his fault he cant get over me and is a physco :rolleyes:
  • Options
    it sounds to me like your ex is totally jealous and a physco!! Go to the police now and tell them that he's not only hurting you, but other people who haven't done anything to him. Sounds like he's pathetic and you are alot better off without him!!