Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Have you taken anyones Virginity away?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just my current girlfriend

She was 15 and i was 18.
    twas the day after my birthday and 20 days before hers.
    now i'm 19 and she's 17 and we're still good so all is happy :)
  • Options
    We didnt take each other's virginities ~ we both shared our first time, i was 14 he was 15.. another guy was 17 and i was 16

and, if it counts, i was 17, she was 21 for her first time.
  • Options
    Four girls, all sevnteen and I was 21 in in the same year... None of them were girlfriends. They lied. Not the first one, I didn´t know better. But the other three I asked :rolleyes: . Yes I asked, and they said no. If I would have known it wouldn't have happened. Too much responsibilty... (and no fun)
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to exchange Vplates with my boyf, he was 17, I was nearly 17.
    It was bumpy, and he kept getting carried away then falling out, and we were a bit worried that my mum might get home any minute, but it was still romantic, it was just really special, although neither of us came, we lay there saying "wow" for about 20 minutes afterwards!
  • Options
    I took my ex bf's..
    My first time and his..we were both 15. :)
    Very luvey duvey and romantic...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    yeah i was 20, he was 19 - first year at uni
    twas great, he was a natural and without a doubt "the one that got away"
  • Options
    never stolen anybodys virginity... i feel left out :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

try it you might even like it...............
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

This wont sound very sensitive but it's too much like hard work... Would you want to go and play tennis with someone that has never played before? They don't know what they are doing, they always drop the balls, bend the racket... they can't even open well... Nah... And as I said before it's too much responsability...
  • Options
    Originally posted by xicoperez
    This wont sound very sensitive but it's too much like hard work... Would you want to go and play tennis with someone that has never played before? They don't know what they are doing, they always drop the balls, bend the racket... they can't even open well... Nah... And as I said before it's too much responsability...

untrue.... in my experience it was great

pick a fast learner!!
  • Options
    Ok here is what I can remember - I first one - I was 18, he was 19. He dumped me shortly after and I didnt' find out for another 6 months that it was his first time and then it was from one of his mates.

Second one I was 18 he was 15 and it was amasing, seriously its just the weirdest thing but he was really good esp when you consider his age and the fact he was a virgin. lol hes still the best person I have slept with, we went out for a couple of months.

Then I went a little bit mad...

Third was a bloke on holiday I was 18, he was 18, we had both just finished our A-Levels.

Forth - I was 18 he was 17 - was alright

Fifth - I was 18 he was 16 was ok - he didn't come though which I think might have just been performance anxity

Sixth - I was 19 he was 18 - I had fancied him for years and years, we eventually got it on but he never called me again - this was my last ever one night stand took me about 10 to learn the lesson though. I see him periodically around..............

Thats all the ones I can think of.

Sx
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    We didnt take each other's virginities ~ we both shared our first time, i was 14 he was 15.. another guy was 17 and i was 16

and, if it counts, i was 17, she was 21 for her first time.
    HUH?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Wyetry
    Ok here is what I can remember - I first one - I was 18, he was 19. He dumped me shortly after and I didnt' find out for another 6 months that it was his first time and then it was from one of his mates.

Second one I was 18 he was 15 and it was amasing, seriously its just the weirdest thing but he was really good esp when you consider his age and the fact he was a virgin. lol hes still the best person I have slept with, we went out for a couple of months.

Then I went a little bit mad...

Third was a bloke on holiday I was 18, he was 18, we had both just finished our A-Levels.

Forth - I was 18 he was 17 - was alright

Fifth - I was 18 he was 16 was ok - he didn't come though which I think might have just been performance anxity

Sixth - I was 18 he was 18 - I had fancied him for years and years, we eventually got it on but he never called me again - this was my last ever one night stand took me about 10 to learn the lesson though. I see him periodically around..............

Thats all the ones I can think of.

Sx

Haha you stud you.
    hmm. He was 18 i was nearly 17
    still with him now
  • Options
    Originally posted by xicoperez

whereas if you have someone who's played a lot of tennis, they might not play in a way that suits you.

all of this 'but my other girlfriends LOVED that' business. and plus guys with experience always assume they're great in bed, when very few of them are, it's just no one was able to teach them how to do things well, cause the guy was all 'i've done this before and it's worked, therefore every girl will like it'.

with a beginner, you get to teach them how to do everything, and how to do it properly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    ...with a beginner, you get to teach them how to do everything, and how to do it properly.

Oooh Yeah!! :yes:
  • Options
    mmm I like teaching- its great to corrupt a guy!
  • Options
    Nope, never, to my knowledge, have I taken a girl's virginity. Doubt whether I ever will now.

I reckon the reason that it seems like so many blokes take so many girls virginities is down to the girls fibbing about them being the first to make themselves look good. Hence the discrepency. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by FLX

in the end I think "losing the virginity" is far too overrated!
    it's probably the worst sex you'll ever have, so get it over with! :D
    Physically or emotionally?

Whilst physically for most of us it is pretty terrible emotionally it can be amazing. There is so no need to "get it over with". For me it was about giving it to the right person, not just losing it to the first guy who came along.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    Physically or emotionally?

Whilst physically for most of us it is pretty terrible emotionally it can be amazing. There is so no need to "get it over with". For me it was about giving it to the right person, not just losing it to the first guy who came along.

:yes: well said. A lot of people think it's outdated to think like this but I am one who still does :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    :yes: well said. A lot of people think it's outdated to think like this but I am one who still does :razz:

Me too. My first time was really painful and not pleasurable at all in the sexual sense, but in the sense that my boyfriend and I had taken that step together it was amazing; I felt so much closer to him after that and I loved him more than anything... I'm actually doubtful that I'll love anyone that much again... so yeah, emotionally it was fantastic :)