Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What to do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my G/F have been on a break for a while, while she;s at uni in Leeds and Im home in London..
She's back this weekend for a month!

I love her and she loves me, but we both feel, its not as much as it used to be! Maybe because we just haven't spent enough time together!

I'm worried, i want her back, and she said she wants to try again..

Im just not sure how to be, i've lost alot of confidence in her... dont say be yourself, as I know i'll just be quiet due to not knowing what to say!

Chances are, i may see her at home on Saturday night, if not in a local club on monday where we will both be pissed and i know we;ll be as normal there...

ahhhh so confused!

we've been having MAJOR arguements recently, I mean major, purely cos she messes me about a bit and she gets jealous of me and stuff..

just confused!!
help

Comments

• Options
    If you are going to get back together then you both have to start anew. by that I mean anything that happened while you were on a break doesn't get raked over or obsessed about.

If you are still arguing perhaps it's not the right thing to do. Perhaps you need to let eachother go?
  • Options
    My Bf and I had a break for a bit, cos things just started to go wrong, we didn't stop liking each other, and finally, finally we're getting it back together. I can't really offer much advice, but if you like her, things might work out.
    Why have you lost confidence in her? Obviously I don't know all the details, but I know that if you can't trust a person then the whole things gonna screw up, no matter how hard you try- you start looking for problems, even if its to try to prove to yourself that there aren't any, but you find them and it screws things up, believe me, I've done it.
    Go for it- if you don't then after she goes back to uni you'll constantly wish you did.
    Good luck!
    Freyja