Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

He's fucked me about

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so yah, im happy being single n all, and was just having a bit of fun with this lad. I never slept with him for the record.Its a bit of a long story really but yeah here goes...

We started talking, then seeing eachother for a bit, nowt serious, then he went and kissed three other girls and i got jealous, we cooled things down a bit and were just seeing eachother from time to time. We did a few things, but said we werent gonna tell anyone, fair do's i told my best mate and thats it, next day its all round skool what we did, not from me or my mate, i spoke to his mate and he reapeated a whole text i had sent him! so much for not tellin anyone, this well pissed me off. We ended up arguin and he said i told to many people about us when i never! it was him, and he had a go at me for shiftin the blame onto him.. when he knew he was in the wrong! :mad: really has wound me up. Problem is, he's a player and ive fallen for him, not loads but i really like him, and i dont know what to do, he's fucked me around, told me to keep things quiet, tellin people, fuckin me off comin back to me etc but i like him!

Basically my q is, do you think he has fucked me about? or am i over reacting? stupid q i know, but i need to sort my head out, im not like in love with him just like him a lot and need to know wether im being stupid or not, ok im shuttin up now. :)

Comments

• Options
    hes a wanker. move on to the next.
  • Options
    He's a twat, even if you did overreact it doesn't change that he's a twat. Forget him. Eugh, guys like that piss me off.
  • Options
    *biiig cuddles*

He's messing with you hunny, guys like him arent worth it. Move on sugar, you can do loooaadds better!! He'll realize what he could have had when its far to late!!

Love sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx