Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Everythings going wrong!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HELP ME PLS!!!
everything is going totally wrong.

right i got a loverly girl friend who is really prety who i really really like, she lives a bit away from me which is a bit annoying but i can cope with that.

but the thing is there is a girl who lives in the same area who ive been chatting to for over a year now (before i ever met my g/f) ive always liked this girl but she recently told me she fancies me, and wants to go out with me. she is a lot prettier than my current g/f but looks aint everything. i just get tempted really easily and i dunno what to do. someone please help me!

Also a girl i used to like and who liked me has told my best mate (the guy whos fancied her since before he introduced us both) that we like/d each other. and im scarred is all gona go horrible wrong! and my best mate gona hate me.

ive been really depressed the past 2 years and now finally everything is going well and im happy, but i got this feeling fate is gona mess everything up like last time and i'll be depressed again! pls i need peoples adive and help on what to do. im so confused!

should i stay with my g/f and tell the other girl maybe if things change in the future and she still feels the same we can go out? or should i dump my g/f i really like.

also what should i do about my mates? im really worried now.

Hug me hug me if you wana love me, tease me tease me if you wanna please me, suck me suck me if you wanna fuck me!

Comments

• Options
    Hmmmmm.....another original user name. What you really need to consider is the future, what do you want in later life and who can give you that.
  • Options
    well my name is very original, well actually it aint one bit, it taken from an N64 game, so aint mine haa haa, got ya there. or have u got me. well see im confused. everyone has told me to stay with my g/f and maybe go out with the other girl at a later date if she still wants that. Ah whys life so confusing (pls dont answer that, but answer the one above. thank you!)

Hug me hug me if you wana love me, tease me tease me if you wanna please me, suck me suck me if you wanna fuck me!
  • Options
    Wow!!!!!!
    5 stars!!!!!