Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

when blokes say.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when a bloke says to you, i just want some fun at the mo, i like you and dont wana hurt you, is he just after sex???

Comments

• Options
    or maybe he wants more than a shag but nothing too heavy?
  • Options
    hmmmmm :chin:
  • Options
    No strings attached, regular sex for comfort. Yeah -

Though things could change when you get to know each other, then again maybe not - Just try not to get hurt -

XoX Sam XoX
  • Options
    :yes: sex and thats it, be careful, i just got myself seriously fucked up over a lad and thats all he was after :(
  • Options
    Yeah, he's just after a laugh which probably includes sex. Doesn't make him a bad guy, though, because he's been honest with you and told you that's all he wants. If you can't handle that kind of casual, uncommitted relationship then don't get involved with him. He'll only turn around and say 'well I did warn you...' when you get upset about it.
  • Options
    MALE TRANSLATOR

A lot of guys can sometimes find the prospect of a full-blown relationship daunting, and a lot (though not necesarrily a majority) of girls tend to put too much into a more casual partnership, which can freak guys out.
    Doesn't make him a bad guy, though
    As L's Sax said, he's told you what he is looking for in a relationship, and it's a perfectly reasonable thing to want.

Here's my translation (based on what you've told me)
    This guy wants exactly what it says on the tin. He finds you physically attractive and cares about you, but for whatever reason he doesn't want a relationship. This is a personal decision, probably based on past experience and is no reflection on your character. He is worried that you are trying to steer it in that direction and doesn't want to see you get hurt if he had to burst your bubble and bring you back to reality with a bump.

This doesn't mean that things can't develop between the two of you, but as long as you are willing to go into this with the expectation that it will be nothing more than casual, I don't see you getting badly hurt.
  • Options
    fank you everyone who replied. the thing is i do like him, and fear i will get hurt if hes just wanting the sex. i duno what to do.i hate being in this situation.grrrr.
  • Options
    Here's some very straight forward advice:

If you don't feel that you can handle a casual relationship with this chap, even *before* anything has happened, then don't get into one.

You *will* get hurt and he has been honest with you.

Perhaps things could develop in time, but that is a risk you would have to take.

Personally, from what you have said, I wouldn't bother as you're not in the right place mentally for it.

Hope that helps!

:)

Gx