Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Boyfriend and drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
didnt know whether to put this here or in relationships

basically my bf does drugs and it gets to me really badly, most of you know im not against drugs at all but with him im soo scared something will happen to him and stuff. in a way i feel as if im to blame cos i feed the habit while hes here by basically being his and his mates weed dealer. but i guess i can cope with weed, the thing that worries me is when hes in the uk and does harder stuff like coke and e that i know of, he showed me a recording on his phone one of his mates took of him sniffing a line of coke and i felt so shitty after that and began to worry loads more. i cant even believe that i wanted him to stop cos i have wanted to try these but now im beginning to hate drugs cos i worry so much about him.

i have no idea what to do, how do i approach the subject and what do i say to him about it....im all confused :confused:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Perhaps you could stop dealing his weed for him and see if he notices the anti attitude towards his drug taking.

Failing that, talk to him.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    As long he's not doing too much coke - I think you should let him get on with it - ecstasy and weed arn't exactly the most dangerous of drugs.

I've had girfriends before that have tried to stop my drug taking - I don't mind not doing them when I'm with them - but stop completely :no:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i know about e not being that dangerous and stuff but i still worry myself to death and the coke thing...he doesnt seem to be addicted cos he lives about 3months here without any but i just cant stop worrying.

i cant even believe im being like this though cos i know that given half the chance id try either of them....but with him i just soo scared for some reason