Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Reassuring news for Ladymuck

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3516432.stm

Make sure you spread the good news to Mr Littlejohn!

Comments

• Options
    "I don't see any reason why that trend would change this time."

Real power-house of an argument that

Spain didn't then have in its population Roma Gypsies who'd already been in UK, deported as failed asylum seekers knowing the benfits system back to front

I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Littlejohnis a bit smarter than yourself, he's probably a lot richer
  • Options
    No no no the problem remains BlackArab.

"Gypsies", "pikeys" and other people who make (naturally) 100% of the population of Eastern Europe aren't interested in 'working' so that study is irrelevant. What all those people want is come to Britain and take possession of the 8-bedroom Surrey mansion and the £2,000-a-week benefit pay the government gives to all asylum seekers and immigrants on arrival to this country.

Thus the fears of the Daily Mosley and the S*n are fully justified and we will still be flooded with roughly about 35 million spongers at around midday on May 1st.

As for Littlejohn, he's obviously a very clever and balanced man who always speaks the truth and tells it like it is. He's a beacon to all of us.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    Real power-house of an argument that

Spain didn't then have in its population Roma Gypsies who'd already been in UK, deported as failed asylum seekers knowing the benfits system back to front

I think Manpower might know a little bit more about these issues than either you or Dick Littlejohn.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Littlejohnis a bit smarter than yourself, he's probably a lot richer

So you equate wealth with intelligence? You poor thing.
  • Options
    I think Manpower might know a little bit more about these issues than either you or Dick Littlejohn

Who says Manpower would take any interest in benefit tourism?

]
  • Options
    Who says Manpower would take any interest in benefit tourism?

]

I think they might know a tad more about the labour market than you.
  • Options
    see above
  • Options

Since when did wealth prove to be an indicator of intelligence. Are you saying you are less intelligent than say Posh Spice?

Real powerhouse of an argument there.
  • Options
    Why the Left's disdain or hatred of Littlejohn? Do they ever read his columns, doubt it (i don't actually, not even sure which paper they're in) i do know he's done very well for himself and lives near a few rich footballers in Hadley Wood . Jealousy?
  • Options
    Because he's a fascist, homophobic, xenophobic, racist piece of garbage?
  • Options
    Because he's a fascist, homophobic, xenophobic, racist piece of garbage

I'm sure he'd vehemently deny each of those labels. Can you make them stick or is he just a populist anti-christ for the Left?
  • Options
    see above

Pardon? :confused:

And "benefit tourism"? LMFAO! What a convenient little catchphrase dreamt up by you and you're facist cronies.
    Only trouble is, is it doesn't actually mean anything.
  • Options
    Why the Left's disdain or hatred of Littlejohn? Do they ever read his columns, doubt it (i don't actually, not even sure which paper they're in) i do know he's done very well for himself and lives near a few rich footballers in Hadley Wood . Jealousy?

'cos he's a cunt.
  • Options
    I'm sure he'd vehemently deny each of those labels. Can you make them stick or is he just a populist anti-christ for the Left?

Read his column. But you'd only agree with him as you're also a racist piece of shit.
  • Options
    Well my housemate gets the Sun, so I read them from time to time. Whatever we say you probably wouldn't believe, I can only suggest you get The Sun for a while and judge for yourself.

I can handle a right-wing paper like the Telegraph but his commentary is crass and pathetic IMO.
  • Options
    More powerhouse arguments from Blagsta, I feel kinda, er, underwhelmed
  • Options
    I see you don't actually bother to answer anyone's points as usual.

And do you want me to drag up some of your old posts to prove my points about you and your attitudes?
  • Options
    And "benefit tourism"? LMFAO! What a convenient little catchphrase dreamt up by you and you're facist cronies.

You, in your falling off the ledge Leftist fantasy world think benefit tourism doesn't happen, Littlejohn addresses a large readership that thinks it's all too likely happening.

Just wait for the warm weather, it's like a facory shift down by the Middlesex Uni with the Roma squidgee mob. Those activities dovetail nicely with being on benefits, esp as the Police can't be arsed to arrest them (resources?)
  • Options
    Oh there may be a tiny minority of people who mistakenly believe they can live the life of Reilly in the UK on benefits, but they are a tiny minority. Do you know what the current benefit rates are? Its not enough to live on comfortably at all.
    And how do I know all this? Well I work in partnership with Jobcentre Plus, the ESF and the DWP.

Where do you get your info from?

Oh yes. Richard Littlejohn. 'nuff said I think.
  • Options
    You forgot to mention how they eat our donkeys, steal our women and sexually abuse our children.
  • Options
    Do you know what the current benefit rates are? Its not enough to live on comfortably at all.

A bit more comfortable than Slovakia.

There've been riots there over benefit cuts. Could be a Slovakian Govt. ploy to push a few of their Roma our way come May 1st

Blagsta:
    Well I work in partnership with Jobcentre Plus, the ESF and the DWP.

Hardly a topic under the sun you don't claim a professional connection to
  • Options
    A bit more comfortable than Slovakia.

There've been riots there over benefit cuts. Could be a Slovakian Govt. ploy to push a few of their Roma our way come May 1st

The cost of living is also lower. Really, you don't think your points through very well do you?

Blagsta:

Hardly a topic under the sun you don't claim a professional connection to

I work in the voluntary sector, helping vulnerable sections of society. The only arguments you seem to engage in are ones where you attack vulnerable sections of society. So I know a bit about what we argue about. Its hardly rocket science is it?
  • Options
    The cost of living is also lower. Really, you don't think your points through very well do you?

I've seen TV docs from Roma villages in E. Europe, the standardof living depicted was low so their 'lower cost of living' not much in evidence.

The Sun revealed the chain of begging monies from UK to Romania, plenty of incentive to get here, NHS, schools....
  • Options
    The Sun revealed the chain of begging monies from UK to Romania, plenty of incentive to get here, NHS, schools....

Oh yes, that well known political and sociological research centre, The Sun newspaper. :rolleyes:

Give it up, you're making yourself look very very silly.
  • Options
    Oh yes, that well known political and sociological research centre, The Sun newspaper

Capable of producing some home-truths once in a while which would be, of course not utterable in your circles
  • Options
    Sorry to interupt your "debate", but ladymuck, are you interested in anything, politically, that isn't connected in some way to asylum and immigration. There are lots of other things to discuss but you always seem to rush to those topics.

Just thought you should know. That is probably the reason why Blagsta et al think you have a racial agenda.
  • Options
    Sorry to interupt your "debate", but ladymuck, are you interested in anything, politically, that isn't connected in some way to asylum and immigration.

Re-read the title thread

I could ignore silly and pointed smear tactics but why should I?

Anything useful to add?
  • Options
    Re-read the title thread

I could ignore silly and pointed smear tactics but why should I?

Anything useful to add?

Your name wouldn't be in the thread title if you talked about something that wasn't related to immigration. Could you please explain why you don't? Is immigration the only thing that interests you?
  • Options
    Nothing useful to add then, never mind
  • Options
    Nothing useful to add then, never mind

I did ask you a question which you failed to answer.
  • Options
    What you mean
    Is immigration the only thing that interests you?

Yeah sure, pre-occupies me 24/7

More interestingly, anything useful to add?
This discussion has been closed.