Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'll never understand women...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who adore guys that treat them like shit. Anyone care to educate me?

Comments

• Options
    Re: I'll never understand women...
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Who adore guys that treat them like shit. Anyone care to educate me?

im a girl, i go for 'bad boys', they treat me bad and i go back for more. i dont understand girls either!
  • Options
    because we think we can change them....
    I know i love someone who treats me like dirt....but he used to a really nice guy so i know what he is really like and the way he treats me atm is just an act to stop me from loving him.
  • Options
    I've just been out, shot two women in the face with a spud gun and headbutted another on the nose. Worship me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by americanbeauty
    that poses the question .. why do guys treat girls who are in love with them like such shit? its a never ending circle.. but i agree with zella... you stay with them because you think you can be the one to "change them"

If I could delete your post, I would. I'm talking about guys with a reputation for doing this, in situations where girls know exactly what the guy is like. It's not a cycle, some people are not nice people, if you don't like being treated like shit then you don't go with them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    If I could delete your post, I would. I'm talking about guys with a reputation for doing this, in situations where girls know exactly what the guy is like. It's not a cycle, some people are not nice people, if you don't like being treated like shit then you don't go with them.

I know! I treat my ex girlfriend like shit, she still loves me and its a year since we went out. I mess her about, am nice to her 1 minute then horrible the next. But she still comes back.

Where as my girlfriend loves me so much cos im so nice!:D :cool:

p.s my girlfriend knows bout me mucking my ex about.
  • Options
    there are so many threads on this but not one has managed to provide a answer. its a question that will bother us for eternity..
  • Options
    As long as some of the girls on here can tell me why and without denying that it's true, that might be enough to satisfy me.
  • Options
    i get scared if they're too nice tbh.
  • Options
    Maybe because they are more confident (or have seemed to be in my case) and are more prepared to make the first move. I like confidence in a man!

('Cause at the minute i'm making all the moves, and it doesn't seem right somehow).

So erm yeah...

:confused:
  • Options
    I'm the same, but more with girls. Always go for the wrong type. I'm such a wuss, and I always open up to them too, which means I get hurt just that bit more :(

The only thing I'd say is that how "bad" a guy is might not be the be all and end all for some girls. Like, they might have a huge bank balance, or there's that thing when the girl is completely oblivious as to how bad a boy is, because she's all smitten.

So it depends.
  • Options
    Think.

Where is the confidence in people who treat others like shit? If anything I'd say that they were insecure.
  • Options
    Re: Re: I'll never understand women...
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    im a girl, i go for 'bad boys', they treat me bad and i go back for more. i dont understand girls either!

same here, ive just totally fallen for a bad guy :rolleyes:
  • Options
    That was like me and my ex he treated me badly and I was a fool and went back for more.
  • Options
    Two of my mates only go for guys, who go and give them the cold shoulder every other minute, who tell them that their slags one second and shag them the next and who cause them loads of angst

Because it keeps things interesting

I need to be treated like a princess hehe so i dont get it!
  • Options
    But lads dont go for 'bad girls' or slappers. Only if they are desperate for a shag. I would never go for a slapper i would be worried and jealous. I go for nice girls who are genuine and funny and make me feel comfortable.
  • Options
    i think sometimes (maybe just with me)....i only realise they're a twat when i've actually started to like them. it's only then that they show their true colours. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    But lads dont go for 'bad girls' or slappers. Only if they are desperate for a shag. I would never go for a slapper i would be worried and jealous. I go for nice girls who are genuine and funny and make me feel comfortable.

a bad girl isn't automatically a slapper though
  • Options
    I went for the "bad lad", and it was sooo shit, he was such an arse and I was totally wrapped up in him and how I thought I loved him.

I'm still sort of with a "bad lad", but he is much more affectionate, and considerate. He's such a pet, but he's got a "bad boy" edge which makes him more appealing. Mwuahaha.

He's just delicious because he's got a mean streak, and I like to be kept on my toes, before getting a hug and a kiss. :D

Mind you, he's not so "bad lad", anymore. He's starting to call me "deary" in his texts. :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    i think sometimes (maybe just with me)....i only realise they're a twat when i've actually started to like them. it's only then that they show their true colours. :(

:yes: im the same
  • Options
    Good guys are boring...
    I'd want someone who was gonna excite me, or do something a bit racey. I wouldn't want some twat who is quiet, shy and someone who couldn't decide where to go for dinner. I want a guy to know what he wants, to have the guts to go out and get it and be spontaneous.

Nice, good guys would bore the hell out of me. I need someone to tell me if I'm being a bitch, or to shut me the hell up *without the use of violence, I might add!*
    Nice guys just sit there and say "No your bum doesn't like big in that" or, "Where do YOU want to go for dinner, I don't mind"...
    I couldn't hack that!!

Pretty simple really...

Ilora x
  • Options
    i seem to go for cocky guys, and tourtured souls, but i often find that the tourtured souls, just put it on and the cocky guys are actualy very insecure. so i the end i lose :( boo hoo