Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do i do it?

Ok so im seeing this guy at the moment, he seems nice but i just dnt fancy him anymore. Weve not had sex and i dnt plan to. He's 25 so theres a 8 year age gap. I didnt know how old he was went he told me i was his 'bird' (how nice of him) He's a crack head, his words not mine, and he has just gotten out for GBH. Now in the few days ive been 'seeing' him ive been warned to stay away from 2 girls that i thought liked me because they have a huge problem with this guy(and now with me). I know you should never assume anything but they grabbing my arm and pulling me on to the dance floor kinda gives you that impression.

Anyway, what im asking help duming him. i dnt want to cause any trouble cos i dnt think its worth the hassle over someone ive only just met.
What do i say to him with out sounding like a bitch???
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just say you don't want a relationship, he doesn't sound like a very nice person to be honest, and it's never nice being dumped, but if it has to be done, tell the truth.
    Or lie, and say you're a lesbian.
  • Options
    :lol: i could do that....doubt i'l be belived tho
    Truth seems to be the only way....
  • Options
    give him soon crack and he'll soon forget.

why you even gettin with someone like that anyway! fool!
  • Options
    Say your a nun? no really, erm, just say your not ready for a relationship.. and then think of a reason? :confused: