Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ummmm, HELP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can you get preggy without having sex??

my ex and me didn't have sex but we did have contact in that way:confused:

sory this is vague, but i just realised that i have been feeling very nausous in the mornings for about 2/3 weeks and if i was that would make me 2/3 monthes preg.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if not what could it be???

Luby

Comments

• Options
    What *sort* of contact was it? Do you mean he was resting inside you, with no movement, or was it just external contact?

Either way, it's possible you may be pregnant because precum can contain sperm, and sperm are determined little buggers. Best thing to do is get a pregnancy test, or go to the docs and get one there.

Have your periods stopped? That's usually something of a warning.

If it's not pregnancy, you may just have a stomach bug of some description. Best way I've found to deal with something like that that won't go away is to not eat or drink anything but water for 24 hours. That flushes your sydstem out and 9/10 times, gets rid of the bug. Of course, only do this once you're sure you're not pregnant.
  • Options
    no they haven't stopped and a 2/3 weeks stomach bug??

we mascubated each other so.......

any ideas???
  • Options
    periods can stop for a number of reasons, stress, change in diet, pregnancy...

no offence love, but we cant tell if you are pregnant. you have to take a test if you're worried.
  • Options
    i know

my periods haven't stopped

and i'm just amzingly worried
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    no they haven't stopped and a 2/3 weeks stomach bug??

we mascubated each other so.......

any ideas???

From www.dictionary.com

No entry found for mascubated.

Did you mean masturbated?

I doubt you're pregnant if you're still having periods. Why dont you get a test or something?
  • Options
    its rather doubtful then if a) you didnt have sex and b) you're still having periods that you're pregnant.
    if you're still worried go and do a test. they cost less than a tenner if you go to the chemist
  • Options
    cos i'm shit scared
  • Options
    and you'd rather not know?

again, no offence but can you say stooopid?
  • Options
    i know i'm stupid, but i broke up with this guy on bad terms, and that would make me 3 months preg. and i have lost weight not gained so it looks like not but i'm still worried
  • Options
    holy jaysus.
    what is it with people that they would rather be ignorant about whats going on with their bodies than know?

if its 3 months then its early enough to get it sorted as im guessing you would not want a child.
    alternatively you could leave it until after the point of viability and then take a test so that if you were pregnant you'd have to have the baby.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Would you rather find out either way now (regardless of how unlikely you believe it to be), or have a 'suprise' in 6 months?
  • Options
    maybe i'm just being silly.

there is like a 1 in a million chance of me being preg.

but yes i will get a test on wednesday with my mate any way just in case. but in what ever happens i can't kill it so i would have to have it no matter what, it would make my life hell and but otherwise i would be going against my morals and everything i believe in.
  • Options
    Ok I went through this in sept/oct last yr. I split with an ex and had to wait a few eeks to take the test and was really bloody scared.

The best thing to do is to take the test. You can get them free or £2 at the GUM type places but tbh I'd just get one from the chemist.

It is unlikely you are pregnant tho and the symptoms you had well-i had those aswell but I think I subconsciously brought them on-not saying you are tho!

Good luck !
  • Options
    there arn't gum clinics here so i'll just have to go get one with my mate.

it is very unlikely but i need to know cos if i am then i will need to re think my future.

i can't believe how stupid i was

this could muck up my whole life!
  • Options
    Good Luck! :D

and remember, be careful when you mascubate in the future... sorry, couldnt resist it :p
  • Options
    it's quite normal for non-pregnant people to feel nauseous in the morning. because you don't eat or drink all night, your body gets hungry and thirsty and quite often it makes you feel sick.

i always feel pretty rough until about noon.

although you should still either take a test or see a doctor, especially if it's getting worse.

but don't automatically assume the worst, cause it could be lots of things.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    it's quite normal for non-pregnant people to feel nauseous in the morning. because you don't eat or drink all night, your body gets hungry and thirsty and quite often it makes you feel sick.

i always feel pretty rough until about noon.

although you should still either take a test or see a doctor, especially if it's getting worse.

but don't automatically assume the worst, cause it could be lots of things.
    yeah i used to feel sick throughtout the day for well over a year. never knew why!
  • Options
    So you didn't have sex and you're still having your period yet you think you may be pregnant? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    trust me with what happened it is possible, or so i've been told.
  • Options
    well unfortunatly that is what happened :(
  • Options
    thanks for you suport people, i need it right now, this has just added on to th number of other things which are tainting my life at the moment and it really helps to have people to give me advice.

Luby
  • Options
    Take a read of this feature to clear up your concerns about pre-cum. It is unlikely that you are pregnant, but not impossible. The best thing you can do is take a pregnancy test as soon as your period is late - or visit your GP.
    Take care
  • Options
    so spanner has they haven't been late should i not bother??
  • Options
    just do a pregnancy test so you can stop worrying!
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    so spanner has they haven't been late should i not bother??

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean - if your period isn't late (i.e. it hasn't been three weeks since the incident) then you'll have to wait until it is to do a reliable pregnancy test. If you are still confused, one of the organisations below will be able to give you more detailed advice:

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334
    www.fpa.org.uk
  • Options
    it's been 3 months, but my period hasn't been late, they have been regular, and i've been bleeding a lot less. i'm starting to become more and more su re that i'm not preg. cos i have lost weight as well, not gained.
  • Options
    So...

You haven't had sex
    Your periods are regular
    You haven't put on any weight; in fact, you've lost weight.

I would say you're probably not pregnant! But do a flippin' test if you want to, as it sounds like you're getting yourself in a right flap about it and that could be easily resolved in just a few minutes if you took a pregnancy test.

From what I've read, it sounds like you've had a lot of stress recently - guy trouble and the like - which could very likely be the reason you've been feeling nauseated recently. I know that when I have stress like this, the first thing to go haywire is my appetite and my stomach, and I end up feeling queasy all the time.
  • Options
    i think i would have known by now if i was preg.
  • Options
    Well girly, if that's the case, quit worrying!

Seriously though, as doubtful as it sounds about you being pregnant, do a test and put your mind at rest.

Here's an idea, once you've done that, THEN come and post an update instead of getting in a reet ol' flap about it.

:)

G.
  • Options
    The only way you will know for sure is by doing a test.