Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

best friends girlfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am in a real predicament. One of my best male friends who I spend a lot of time with has just started going out with a girl. My problem is that I dont want to meet her now or ever. The reasons are this: 1.) Before they started going out she was leading him on, then she performed a hand job on his cousin in his sitting room. 2.) She let a guy feel her up at a party when they started going out. 3.) And this is the real killer, she said that my boyfriend (Who ive been with for over a year) had asked to show him her breasts. This wasn't true, in the end she admitted it. Why would a person who I or my boyfriend has never met say things like this? My friend went against mine and all his friends advice, we told him to stay way away from her, she's just turned 15 and is abit of a slapper apparently and went out with her. It is his birthday at the beginning of april and he wants us all to celebrate, but his girlfriend will be there. Am I right to feel this way about her or should I stop being so Icy and meet her. (I dont think I could trust what I say after what she said about my b/f). Help! Thanks . Ice queen xxx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    even though its a bad situation, you should go. just be polite but dont go into overload friendliness with her. he can do that. go out, make out your having a good time, go home forget about it. its one night thats all. however if yu really cant stand the thought then dont go and tell your mate your sorry but what she did was unnaceptable.