Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do you think of this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all, this is my first post!

Basically, theres this girl at college who I've been getting to know slowly over the last couple of months and she's just great. I used to see her at the station and think 'I wish I knew her, she looks like such a nice person'. And well, strangely enough I now know her and she is such a nice nice person. Anyway, we get on great (I think), txt each other and speak on msn alot, we rarely see eachother in college as lessons are in different places and different times so I only really get to speak to her at the station/on the train.

Anyway, she suggested we went out a few weeks ago and have only just managed to arrange a time to go out (she's been pretty busy), and were going to Pizza hut on friday after college. I'd much rather goto the pub in the evening but its a start I guess. This girl is a really nice person to everyone, I just havn't managed to work out whether she's just being nice to me or whether she actually likes me maybe more than a friend? I know you'll just say 'ask her', and this is what im aiming to do.... I just dont know how to go about doing it :(

So, anyone got any ideas on how to find out her true feelings without making a complete fool of myself ? :D

Comments

• Options
    Go to pizza hut with her and see how things go, when the night ends see what happens when the "date" is over. If you dont think anything is going to happen then try to give her a hug and say something like "thanx for tonight i enjoyed it". You never know what a hug can lead to ;)

When you see eachother at the station or something next time, that night will most likely arise in conversation, see what she has to say and if her words are positive then ask if she would like to go out again sometime. But when you ask try to build up some courage and say something like "Would you like to go out again sometime? As a date maybe?" And put on a sweet puppy dog smile lol.

Hope things go well, keep us posted :)

Edit: Welcome to the boards
  • Options
    tails! :hyper:

you can have a drink at pizza hut, and your clearly in there you donut.

why are some people so blind??
  • Options
    lol...

I'm not blind I just dont want to piss things up :( She could just be being nice in accepting my offer to go out cause that might just be the sort of person she is...

I saw her today briefly and said I'd speak to her later and she said if not she'd txt me but no txt :(