Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

rantish about a guy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There's this guy. He fucked around two/three of my friends.He's a twat. But he's also really nice. I've just got to know him. Was getting on fine, friend-like. I rang him on friday to get him to come buy me drink. He came. I found out afterwards he only came coz he thought he was gonna get laid :| but i'm not meant to know that. So I can't bitch at him. And he's sending me "hi, hows you" texts. and I keep replyin. But he's a twat. Who said he was gonna get me drunk. Which means take advantage. Why am I just not telling him to fuck off:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    is he good looking by any chance?
  • Options
    lipsy, nothing special. Better than average but not really fit.
  • Options
    He told my mates boyfriend.mates boyfriend told mate. mate told me. its so something he would do though:rolleyes: and when we met him he kept sayin "i thought it was something more serious than just wanting alcohol" :mad:

edited coz i missed a word
  • Options
    He sounds just like someone I know. :rolleyes: People like that seem to have some ability to keep you talking to them, and still having an un-wanted attraction towards them. Bastards.
  • Options
    I think you should maybe give him more of a chance. Don't trust hearsay - you don't know that he definitely said that, or that he really meant it in that way, or that he wasn't just joking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bacon
    do you have no respect for yourself? you already said he was a "twat" who "fucked your mates around" why are u even thinking twice about him?

your a time bomb waiting to happen baby, and the dial is set self destruct as most bombs tend to be.

deactivate yourself and tell him to fuck off like a soviet SCUD long range ballistic missile.

just make sure u dont cut the red cable, sister, or this could blow up in your face.
    :lol::lol:

once translated that is some good advice :p
  • Options
    do you have no respect for yourself? you already said he was a "twat" who "fucked your mates around" why are u even thinking twice about him?

your a time bomb waiting to happen baby, and the dial is set self destruct as most bombs tend to be.

deactivate yourself and tell him to fuck off like a soviet SCUD long range ballistic missile.

just make sure u dont cut the red cable, sister, or this could blow up in your face.

:lol:

*applauds*
  • Options
    Iv got a couple of boy mates like that who are bastards and seriously they are not worth the hassle.

Aint it better to find a better than average NICE guy rather than a better than average ****???
  • Options
    Re: rantish about a guy
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner
    And he's sending me "hi, hows you" texts. and I keep replyin. But he's a twat. Who said he was gonna get me drunk. Which means take advantage. Why am I just not telling him to fuck off:banghead:

because you're too nice a person. just try to break the contact with him gradually, just dont reply to some of his texts+try not to go out of your way to communicate with him - he'll get the message, hopefully :)
  • Options

are you a communist?
  • Options

Reminds me of something David Brent from the office would say
    :lol: Excellent
  • Options
    hmm... point taken...*edges towards block on MSN*
  • Options
    I still think you're being a bit hasty about it. I don't think you should always trust what you hear on the grapevine because even if everyone thinks they're telling the truth, it's still likely to get twisted along the way. He's still texting you and stuff, so he's obviously still interested in you. Maybe you should go out for another drink with him and make up your own mind?
  • Options
    ^^..yeh, i'm seeing him anyway in a few weeks (his band's playing a gig) and i'm going so i might just wat and see. hmm *confusedsion*