Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Baggie Pants

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So lads, watta u think to baggy jeans? Ive heard they are nice from some lads, but others hate em. Im confused!

Comments

• Options
    soz i aint even a lad! i like guyz jeans tight tho coz you can see there butt, but some of the guys butts with baggy jeans are worth the wait!

love kandy x
  • Options
    Well i dont think girls suit baggy jeans at all...... to be honest it sort of makes guys think that your a bit of a tomboy (not that theres anything wrong with that) but girls who wear tighter jeans look better, even if they dont have the best figure they still look better :) Dont know if that made any sense????
  • Options
    u calling me a tom boy, i just like my jeans a bit baggyer! lol

PS: u are site stalking me lol :)

love kandy x
  • Options
    Baggy jeans don't suit girls. End of.

Oh, and especially not those fucking hideous one's moshers wear.
  • Options
    personal preference, isn't it?

i only wear baggy jeans, and i've never had any complaints. in fact, mr. kaffrin complains when i wear fitted jeans, cause he says they look wrong.

and i prefer my men in baggies too. not stupidly baggy, but if i can see the outline of your package, it doesn't look good.
  • Options
    Go on girl, Rock them baggies, Don't worry about what anyone think. At least you know you gonna be comfortable.

Anything that's less than a 36 inch waste don't let any air in, & you know how uncomfortarble that can get.

Get some boxers too, & let that cootchie breathe for that extra summertime fresh feel. Serious.

PEACE
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin

and i prefer my men in baggies too. not stupidly baggy, but if i can see the outline of your package, it doesn't look good.
    yup.

i like my jeans baggy, but i also have some fitted ones too. i prefer the baggy ones cos i can move in them
    one pair of jeans i have i can fit 10 cans of beer in the pockets.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I fink some lads look nice with baggy jeans, others dont suit them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    personal preference, isn't it?... and i prefer my men in baggies too. not stupidly baggy, but if i can see the outline of your package, it doesn't look good.

I like guys in baggies... of course it doesn't suit all guys, but generally i like the way it makes them look. And while we're on this sort of thought, guys should wear boxers rather than Y-fronts!!!

As for girls, I like my baggies, I've got a couple of pairs of fitted jeans as well; what i wear depends on what i feel like, and what sort of occassion i'm going to or the stuff I'm doing that day.

If you're active (I like drama) generally baggies are more comfy.

And fitted jeans don't look good on everyone ... I've seen some girls squeezed into them in town & they're sometimes not flattering!
  • Options
    i wear very tight to tightish jeans. i do wear baggy trousers though when i'm slobbing or on period. they're not combats coz they dont have pockets all over em but they're that sorta style. i wear them very low slung.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i wear very tight to tightish jeans. i do wear baggy trousers though when i'm slobbing or on period. they're not combats coz they dont have pockets all over em but they're that sorta style. i wear them very low slung.

:yes: same here.
  • Options
    I wear my tightish jeans if I wanna look nicer, and perhaps a bit smarter. If im just in a casual mood going down town, I sometimes wear my not-baggy-but-looser jeans. :thumb:
  • Options
    i think baggies are great. I love mine, they're really comfy :yes: and i think they look great on some guys :yes:
  • Options
    for guys, any pants tight enough to see if your a boxers or briefs... or commando, man is too tight. NEVER. but overly baggy is an equally horrible look.
  • Options
    Baggies

Cheers, I have got such a wide range of wardrobe (all of it pretty manky) Ive got towny, sc8r and Indie, got sooo confusin! Just gotr schl photos back! I look like a sweaty tramp lol.
  • Options
    I think beggy pants look good on only some people. Really skinny guys look weird with beggy pants. They look like friggin stick figures. I think 'big' pants look good on 'big' guys. :D
  • Options
    I always get baggy jeans, or partially baggy.
  • Options
    I bought sum baggy green ones with ribbon down the sides. I think they r cool. Tightish at the top so u can still get the girlyness! An im gonna weat them to a party! :D .
  • Options
    opps wear them. An also dark green.
  • Options
    i only own baggies.personally i dont like tight fitting jeans on me as i dont think they would suit me+im quite concious about myself+find hiding in my baggy trews a comfort :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *candycane2*
    u calling me a tom boy, i just like my jeans a bit baggyer! lol

PS: u are site stalking me lol :)

love kandy x

me too, have lots of pairs and i have more compliments than anything - anything too tight just looks like 80's drainpipes to me