Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Too dry! AHHH!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I have quite a dilemma.

Last week, when I was mucking around with the bloke I was able to get really moist - I could slide across the bed kinda moist. :blush:

Last Thursday, I got my depoprovera injection, and I had cysitis, so they then gave us a course of antibiotics to go on, and then I got thrush. Took the oral capsule for Canesten on Saturday morning and I've been quite dry ever since like, Monday night there.

Now, am I destined to be bone dry forever?! Or is it just the Canesten drying me out?

We tried to have sex on Monday night, and it was ok, but it was bloody sore because I was bone-dry. Now I'm sore because of friction burns :crying: Mind you, this morning wasn't too dry but but I was still sore from Monday night and so on.

Anyone know if Canesten does this!? If so, for how long? :nervous:

Raaaah, I need my sexxx :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Canesten could be the problem but I don't think it would last long. You should use KY jelly when having sex because that will help you with your dryness. Hope my suggestion helps
  • Options
    I was nattering to some girls from work about it and they said that it might be the Canesten too, but will be waiting until I'm not as sore as before ;(..Then we'll try again with the Liquid Silk :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Too dry! AHHH!
    Originally posted by 1983
    Ok, I have quite a dilemma.

Last week, when I was mucking around with the bloke I was able to get really moist - I could slide across the bed kinda moist. :blush:

Last Thursday, I got my depoprovera injection, and I had cysitis, so they then gave us a course of antibiotics to go on, and then I got thrush. Took the oral capsule for Canesten on Saturday morning and I've been quite dry ever since like, Monday night there.

Now, am I destined to be bone dry forever?! Or is it just the Canesten drying me out?

We tried to have sex on Monday night, and it was ok, but it was bloody sore because I was bone-dry. Now I'm sore because of friction burns :crying: Mind you, this morning wasn't too dry but but I was still sore from Monday night and so on.

Anyone know if Canesten does this!? If so, for how long? :nervous:

Raaaah, I need my sexxx :mad:

it is possible that you are still recovering from the sex on monday. canestan does dry you out. im very sure of it. as you saidm this morning wasnt bad so it looks as if its getting better. just keep trying and keep the lubrication going :)

good luck sweetie *hugs*
  • Options
    I am having the same problem about being dry and I just had thrush not long ago so me and my boyfriend are gonna use KY jelly.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Too dry! AHHH!
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    canestan does dry you out. im very sure of it.

Och, grand. Merci, angelface :D
  • Options
    Maybe he doesn't turn you on as much anymore :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eeyun
    Maybe he doesn't turn you on as much anymore :p

Naaaah, he does ;)
  • Options
    hehe
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Re: Re: Too dry! AHHH!
    Och, grand. Merci, angelface :D

s'alright sexeh. hope you get teh sex soon though :D
  • Options
    Re: Too dry! AHHH!
    - I could slide across the bed kinda moist. :blush:

:lol::lol: sorry, had to grin at this comment. thrush did that to me, u should be ok in about a week - keep it up with the lube in the meantime :)
  • Options
    :yes: happened to me when i had thrush, hope it gets better :)
  • Options
    Use durex play :thumb:
  • Options
    You'll be all pleased to know thaaaaaaaat..

I'm all back to being sodden! :naughty:

Damned thrush! *waves fist*