Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fingering?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anybody here bled after being fingered?? If so, can having sex a few days later re-open the wound? on friday, sunday and last night ive had a sorta very light period - but im not due on for another week. i cant remember being in pain during anything we've done, but i cant think of any other explanation. im on the pill+i missed 2 in a row this month - could this have affected it??
it hasnt happened since last night, but if it happens again im thinking about going to the doctors. what do you think???

Comments

• Options
    Hiya
    It's unlikely that being touched alone would cause bleeding unless it was very rough. It may be that you are experiencing mid-cycle 'spotting', which is probably nothing to worry about, or it could be an indicator that something else is wrong. The only way to know is to make an appointment with your GP (doctor) ASAP.
    Hope this helps
    :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by spanner
    Hiya
    It's unlikely that being touched alone would cause bleeding unless it was very rough. It may be that you are experiencing mid-cycle 'spotting', which is probably nothing to worry about, or it could be an indicator that something else is wrong. The only way to know is to make an appointment with your GP (doctor) ASAP.
    Hope this helps
    :)

i thought that at first, but at the time his finger nails hadn't been trimmed. it was worrying me bcos ive never experienced this before and ive been on the pill for about 3.5 years!
  • Options
    If you've missed your pill, it could be that, it happened to me. Have u had unprotected sex when you have missed your pills?
  • Options
    That kind of thing has happened to me before, when my bf hadn't been bothered to cut his nails and he scratched me accidentally and drew blood. It was kinda like the very last day of my period but nothing too serious.

It's probably just a combination of that, and having missed 2 pills, giving you mid-cycle spotting, like spongebobsgirl said, but if you're worried, go book an appointment with your doc. It's the only way to be totally sure, though there's probably nothing wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    If you've missed your pill, it could be that, it happened to me. Have u had unprotected sex when you have missed your pills?

i have had yes. my b/f+me have both been testing against STI's and i never normally forget my pill (ive had alot on my mind this month). also he hates using condoms, he always loses his erection - no matter what type or make he's used.
  • Options
    Hvae you ever thought that you could be pregnant, with missing pills? sorry just wondering :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Hvae you ever thought that you could be pregnant, with missing pills? sorry just wondering :)

yeah, im really worrying about that. im gonna do a test 2nite, but im dreading it. i know its my own fault, but i cant see why id bleed. i actually came on properly today (wednesday), although im not due until saturday :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    yeah, im really worrying about that. im gonna do a test 2nite, but im dreading it. i know its my own fault, but i cant see why id bleed. i actually came on properly today (wednesday), although im not due until saturday :(

If you missed two consecutive pills close to the end of the pack then maybe you've just come on early- it happens, as far as I am aware.

If you're very worried now, and don't want to go to the doctor, then I would highly recommend ringing NHS Direct on 0845 46 47 for some advice.
  • Options
    I missed pill's when i was on it, and it either got me pregnant :rolleyes: or i would bleed earlier than i should. Hope everything is ok hun. :) xXx
  • Options
    well i took the test last night+im not preggers (thank god) i was so scared, but my b/f was great. we discussed everything+we are going to try using durex ultra light condoms, bcos he says the problem he gets with using them is that it numbs the sensation for him. if they dont work, we'll try other, but whatever happens from now on if i miss a pill we will always be using condoms for 7nights afterwards - or not doing anything at all.
    Im also making a doctors appointment to find out exactly why i came on early - just to put my mind at rest!
    thank you for all help and advice
    BTW, do any guys have this with condoms????
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl

Me too im having 1 tomorrow. I can imagine waiting for it is going to be horrible for it to change colour i mean. Im only 17! Really scary! Gd luck with yours!
  • Options
    opps sorry gd 4 u! :) U must be chuffed.
  • Options
    Angel: stop using txt spk because IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING. Loser.

Spongebob: if it's a stable relationship, rather than using condoms go on the pill and get your bloke tested for STIs. Condoms are less reliable at preventing pregnancy that the contraceptive pill, so it you are with a long-term boyf who is clean of STIs the pill is probably a better way to go.