Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bla bla

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do you want in a guy/girl:

Personality:

some one whos romantic, dark, shy, kind, funny, qurkie, slightly odd, possibly mad??, has to be a music lover, and an arty type. needs not to be a sport lover. traveled?? needs not to get to overly worried, but still very caring. HAS TO BE SANE

Looks:

Pale, but dark, very chiseled. has to look after them selves and look cool, but not "smart" EG: suit and tie, my worst nightmare:( .
must be a eye liner * nail varnish type of guy, and someone who had longish hair. resonably tall, slim, but not very athletic

Intrests:

music (possibly a guitar/ bass player), the dark side of things, paganism (possibly???), Art, south park/red dwarf/family guy lover, ummm, cooking, surfing, kiteflying. MUST LIKE NINE INCH NAILS AND PLACEBO

know any one??

post your wants/needs/likes/dislikes here:

Comments

• Options
    Umm.

Firstly; relationships forum.

Secondly; I think you're asking for it. :p
  • Options
    oh damn you. i'm always "asking for it" arn't i??

i see why people quit coming here
  • Options
    You'll find the person your looking for in the Relationships forum. No one in here gives a fuck.
  • Options
    This isn't a dating service.
  • Options
    thats a big fucking list you got there luby!
    personally i don't really think about it. if i see a guy i like i'll give him a chance. if he acts like a twat i'll dump him.

but the look i tend to go for is:

5'10" ish, muscles, dark hair, very nice face, grabbable arse and trendy ish but not over-styled.
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    oh damn you. i'm always "asking for it" arn't i??

i see why people quit coming here

no, not damn me.

it's not me you'll be getting it off. :p

from what i've seen, people don't take to your posts well so i thought you'd of learnt.

oh well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    no, not damn me.

it's not me you'll be getting it off. :p

from what i've seen, people don't take to your posts well so i thought you'd of learnt.

oh well.
    excuse me for not understanding what the big deal is about this thread :confused:
  • Options
    theres a smoke going round the drugs den ...the remains of a birthday party in politics and some dodgy pics in intro ...nothing happens in anything ... nobody cares anymore ...heartless cold cruel world it is in anything goes. all the kids your mother warned you against and your father wouldn't let you play with are HERE!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    excuse me for not understanding what the big deal is about this thread :confused:

well there isn't a big deal really; but i've seen the shit she's got in other posts.
  • Options
    And you just need to be shot.
  • Options
    Re: bla bla
    possibly mad??
    HAS TO BE SANE
    *Shrugs*
  • Options
    same as in no psyological probs, i've been out with 2 schitsos scary stuff
  • Options
    , i've been out with 2 schitsos scary stuff
    i have to live with one! why do you think i fired the guy with the wobbly head ...you know ...big top hat ...ozzy is so much easier.
  • Options
    Re: Re: bla bla
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    *Shrugs*

i was wondering when someone was going to point that out :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: bla bla
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i was wondering when someone was going to point that out :p
    I thought somebody would have beaten me too it tbh :(. But ohhh no, Emily comes out tops :thumb:

:razz:
  • Options
    Oh for fuck's sake. It's a perfectly reasonable thread to ask what your ideal person is like, and if anyone else had posted it you wouldn't be laying into them so stop shit-stirring and either contribute properly to the thread or just shut up, the lot of you :mad: Raaah.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with scitzophrenics; they're the same as everyone else just about they just need treatment.

Anyway my girl:
    old fashioned values, not like a ladette in anyway (ie: no binge drinking + sex after ritual) erm. Don't mind what they look like really; in an ideal world they wouldn't be too tall because like I'm short but it doesn't bother me :p. Good healthy range of interests and someone who enjoys a healthy debate ie: wont respond to your point of view with "yeah whatever" etc.

Someone who's happy. Someone I get on with. Someone I 'connect' with. Someone who makes me smile; and I make them smile too :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    :mad: Raaah.

I AGREE! RAHHHH!:impissed:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Oh for fuck's sake. It's a perfectly reasonable thread to ask what your ideal person is like, and if anyone else had posted it you wouldn't be laying into them so stop shit-stirring and either contribute properly to the thread or just shut up, the lot of you :mad: Raaah.

Pretty much what I was going to say

Some of you need to check your attitudes at the door or I'll be slamming it in your faces. :mad: