Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

traveling with drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I live in the US and I'm going to Peru this week. I know I can get plenty of blow in Lima, but I'd really like to have some rolls. I can get some molly(powder mdma) here, but I'm wondering about the risk and the best plan of action if I wanted to take it. I've taken it to Jaimaca before with know problems but I've become a bit more catious with age. Any suggestions? I don't think dogs are trained to sniff that usually and I know I could hide it well. Plus I don't think authorities would expect people to bring drugs into Peru

Comments

• Options
    US customs dogs are well trained in smelling MDMA, and it has quite a strong sent, remember a dog is MUCH better than you think.

Also they have the electronic smelling machines now, which virtually every bag goes through, I think they are only for bombs etc, but then its easy enough to program it for drugs too.

The security on planes is far too tight now, I would highly advise you do not. If you think the idea of going to prison in the US is scary, they are like heaven in comparison to a south American one.

Do NOT risk it, its blatently not worth it. Your in south america, try the mushies, the cati, the coke if you fancy, but remember cops there dont play by the rules and will give you a dam good beating or worse if they fancy.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    What Bong said. Have a look at some human rights sites and read some stories of what happens to people caught taking drugs in to Sth American countries and then decide if it is worth it.
  • Options
    The chances are you would get away with it.

BUT, and its a HUGE but, if you got busted you would be in for a VERY nasty time.

Its really just not worth the risk.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

remember cops there dont play by the rules and will give you a dam good beating or worse if they fancy.
    same situation as here in the uk if they know your smuggling but can't catch you ...
  • Options
    I wasnt saying it didnt happen here, but well over there its different. I dread to think what would happen to a pretty young american girl in a Peruvian jail, it certainly wouldnt be good.
  • Options
    thanks

Yeah I was kinda leaning in that direction. Besides I can live with a week of the cheapest strongest coke in the world and Lima has 8 million people and is pretty modern with lots of clubs so I may be able to find some rolls after all.
  • Options
    Re: thanks
    Originally posted by viridis
    Yeah I was kinda leaning in that direction. Besides I can live with a week of the cheapest strongest coke in the world and Lima has 8 million people and is pretty modern with lots of clubs so I may be able to find some rolls after all.
    have a ball ...stay free.