Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fantasy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anybody on here have any fantasies/things they'd like their b/f to do to them??
im asking because whenever my b/f is doin me :naughty: , doggy style i always get the urge for him to grab my hair+just be really rough with me! that's wierd aint it :confused: ?? he's not the gentlest of people anyway, but i just love the idea of wild, hot sex!!! please somebody tell me im not a wierdo?? :(

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Tell him to then? we're not mind readers.

I have lots of little things i want to do with my girlfriend, things that are a little bit cheeky.

Like when she rides me i love slapping her ass, so i started grabbing it and squeezing it slightly, and she was loving it, and i asked her after, she said she really liked it and it was cheeky, so i started slapping her ass the time after, and it really got her going !

Now i either just do these cheeky things, or if they are a little bit more than just a slapped ass, then i just tell her if i want to try something cheeky and tell her what ive got in mind, and everytime that i remember shes said she'll try it, and 9 times out of 10 she loves it and likes doing it again and again too

i want to tell him, but id be too embaressed :( il try to though next time, but i dont want him to be like "you wierdo!!!" i know deep down he wont be, but id b so embaressed if he did.
    he did the same with me when he did me from behind. just slapped my ass once+i loved it. makes things alot hotter in my opinion.
    thanx for the reply xx
  • Options
    surely thats all part of a sexual relationship? if you don't tell your partner what you like or what you'd like to do then you'd never try anything different. hmm maybe i'm just not shy in that department.
  • Options
    Re: Fantasy
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    does anybody on here have any fantasies/things they'd like their b/f to do to them??
    im asking because whenever my b/f is doin me :naughty: , doggy style i always get the urge for him to grab my hair+just be really rough with me! that's wierd aint it :confused: ?? he's not the gentlest of people anyway, but i just love the idea of wild, hot sex!!! please somebody tell me im not a wierdo?? :(

Fantasies are normal!!

Why not simply tell him about your desire??;) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oooh, mines pulls my hair all the time, and bites us on the arse and stuff. I didn't need to ask him. Mind you, I can see where you're coming from in being too self-conscious to ask about things you want to happen..there are a few things I want to tell my bloke, but it's still quite new between us it's still quite awkward.

Next time, when he's doing missionary - or eating you out, pull his hair and just get quite rough with him.

He'll get the notion to turn things up a notch in the roughness of it all. :D
  • Options
    If he doesn't yet have the balls to grab you round the neck or pull your hair or slap your arse whilst fucking you doggy style then it isn't probably because he doesn't want to, more he doesn't know you'd like it.

Next time, during him bending you over, gently take one of his hands, guide it to your hair till he takes a grip and then yank it back for him. That will give him the message.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    eating you out

sounds so lovely doesn't it?! :p

Made me laugh tho :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by **grunge gurl**
    sounds so lovely doesn't it?! :p

I think licking out sounds worse ;(
  • Options
    Re: Fantasy
    somebody tell me im not a wierdo?? :(
    You're not a weirdo.
    If you can tell us, you can tell him. For all you know he may be wanting to do something like you want him to do, but hasn't the nerve to ask you. There's only one way to know - talk with him. Bring the subject of fantasies up, and tell him. Be specific about what you want him to do, and not to do, and see how it works out.
  • Options
    I found right, that all the ladz i talk too, they all like the thought of having sex in risky places :confused:
  • Options
    Sex in risky places definitly,
    A 3sum/ group session
    Bit of role playing and lots of sex aids- whips cuffs etc:

But my one fantasy would just be to be dominated, someone who would just get me down and straddle me till I cant take any more- i'd love that just fuck me kinda rough sex were she'd be in control-
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Sex in risky places definitly,
    A 3sum/ group session
    Bit of role playing and lots of sex aids- whips cuffs etc:

But my one fantasy would just be to be dominated, someone who would just get me down and straddle me till I cant take any more- i'd love that just fuck me kinda rough sex were she'd be in control-

i :heart: the idea of sex in risky places too. nnot entirely sure on 3sums though.i wouldn't mind it in theory, but couldn't bear to see my b/f even kiss someone else+id feel guilty afterwards - sorta like id 2-timed him :confused:
    we've got hand cuffs+body paint (they're alot of fun :naughty: )
    love your fantasy Dr, kinda like what i want my b/f to do to me.
    i'm going to talk to him 2nite about it, im just going to go for it !!!! wish me luck :)
  • Options
    i :heart: the idea of sex in risky places too. nnot entirely sure on 3sums though.i wouldn't mind it in theory, but couldn't bear to see my b/f even kiss someone else+id feel guilty afterwards - sorta like id 2-timed him :confused:
    we've got hand cuffs+body paint (they're alot of fun :naughty: )
    love your fantasy Dr, kinda like what i want my b/f to do to me.
    i'm going to talk to him 2nite about it, im just going to go for it !!!! wish me luck :)

Yeah ive done a few here or there- just want to be dominated and fucked by her so to speak-
    Talking about it always works-well once your both open minded and trusting,

Ye that was the problem in my last rel we were both kinda like that- convinced her in the end though...just couldnt get a good female volunteer :(

Happy fucking
    :D:D
  • Options
    i knew i was right about the "risky" thing! lol.
  • Options
    I WANT TO BE DOMINATED

...NOW!!!!!:naughty:

:blush:
  • Options
    I'm into homoeroticism as I said in the thread started by gwst. I'd love to make love to my boyfriend with a strap on, or watch him being taken by another man. I know that's never going to happen though:lol:

I also want him to make love to me against a door or wall, or do it in a swimming pool, or the sea or at the beach! And roleplays really excite me! I've got an idea floating round in my head at the moment of us two pretending to be back at school. I never had a proper boyfriend at school. We could start of by flicking pencils at each other and winding each other up, then slowly warming to one another...

You can tell I've got a one track mind tonight :eek2:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    You can tell I've got a one track mind tonight :eek2:

Least its not everynight, like some people....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [RANDOM]

I think it was in Ibiza two young people were shaggin' and she started shouting "fuck me harder you gigner bastard".

She never heard form him again after they got back home.[/RANDOM]
  • Options
    you are not a weirdo.and besides if a little hairpulling and spanking make you weird then i am top weirdo. My fantasy would be a threesome. now, my b/f and i have already partially partaken of this forbidden fruit (fooling around, heavy petting)and it really turns us on, but i would like it to go alittle bit further. try bringing that one up. :naughty:
  • Options
    I'd like to be dominated by a woman maybe... hrm... *ponders*
  • Options
    dude. post. dead.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    dude. post. dead.

:rolleyes: Where have I heard that before?? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    :rolleyes: Where have I heard that before?? :rolleyes:

On here, it's a 'Site saying :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i did bring up the prospect of our little threesome going further with my b/f. it totally turned him on and he is eager to as well. all that remains is to see if our third is willing. i will let you know if my fantacy comes to pass.:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    [RANDOM]

I think it was in Ibiza two young people were shaggin' and she started shouting "fuck me harder you gigner bastard".

She never heard form him again after they got back home.[/RANDOM]

:lol:lmao!!