Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

PLZ help girl problems!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, was with this girl 4 years ago at school and we split up after 8 months when we left school. I have still been talking to her. Then recently we went out for a drink and were getting on really well again. On friday I stayed at her house and we sleapt together. And on saturday we are going out for a meal and she is stayin at mine! I really want her to be my girlfriend again but she is going to Uni in 5 months. What do you lot think I should say or do?

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You only live once, go for it. :thumb:
  • Options
    Yea right you only live once and if I had that chance with my ex I would certainly take it up...but I dont :(
  • Options
    Go for it! :thumb: :D
  • Options
    go for it blud!
  • Options
    yeah, give it a go. how far away is the uni she's going to?? even if she's movin far away you will still see each other, so dont worry. good luck :D
  • Options
    You'll never know til you give it a go!
  • Options
    You know you'll regret it if you don't.
  • Options
    hell yeah
  • Options
    i've not got anything new to add to this but just to echo everybodies sentiments

go for it, you don't want to look back in a few months time and think 'if only....'

(also to **grunge gurl** - if i had even the slightest chance with my ex i would)

(i will see her in a few weeks, for the first time in over 2 months, i'm going to tell her how i feel)

and one final thing

good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Thanks peeps and Im gonna take your advice and talk to her about on saturday! And i will let you lot know!
  • Options
    Go for it if she didn't treat you like shite. If she did, tell her where to go.