Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why do I get so hung up about their previous experience?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know it shouldn't matter - but when a girl has gone all the way and stuff with guys it kinda bothers me (when I like her I mean). I mean - maybe not even sleeping together just other stuff can get to me as well. I'm not sure if it's a jealousy thing.. or more of a 'pure and untainted' thing.

If it's any relevance I've done nothing with a girl apart from snogging :confused:

Rich

Comments

• Options
    maybe its jealousy that you wish you could have done those things with her instead of the boy who did. don't worry its only natural.
  • Options
    Its weird innit!my ex girlfriend was a bit of a slapper slept with 3 boys, done things with oter boys and she was only 14. But it didnt bother me! But my current girlfriend had only snogged 5 other boys before she went out with me and iv got a thing about it!i duno why! Especially cos iv got a much more 'sluttish' past!
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    Its weird innit!my ex girlfriend was a bit of a slapper slept with 3 boys, done things with oter boys and she was only 14. But it didnt bother me! But my current girlfriend had only snogged 5 other boys before she went out with me and iv got a thing about it!i duno why! Especially cos iv got a much more 'sluttish' past!
    wow what a whore! 3 boys?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    at 14?

i dunno, i'd always get weird when any of the guys i liked talked about their exes. tis just jealousy though
  • Options
    It's only natural to be jealous. I mean, if I liked someone, I wouldn't like to think of their exes and how many people they've slept with etc...

Try not to think about it. Its not as if its only you that thinks that way. Just enjoy your time with her and that...
  • Options
    Talking about your past, and ex'es, is something that should be kept to a minimum as much as possible to prevent upsetting your current g/f or b/f. Don't make the mistake of talking about them all the time, and learn to keep your mouth shut. It helps.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

Look just because you'd had 10 by the age of 12...
  • Options
    A problem I have with a lot of girls is that they treat each relationship differently. Its like Man number 1 used to give her kinky rough sex, man number 2 used to give her sex in public, man number 3 always stayed round her parents house. Now I come along and she doesn't want outdoor sex anymore and I'm not allowed to stay at hers. Why? Because girls are twisted.

Its best not to know too much about your partners past.

Also, as a bloke, definitely NEVER mention anything to do with your ex's. Not worth the hassle.
  • Options
    i get like that sometimes... but i'm gettin better now.

and you know when she does that stuff with you, you will soon forget and won't be complaining :naughty:

your not weird for feeling like that, unless i'm weird too :nervous:
  • Options
    i know what u mean rich.... i get that quite often.. heck it happened when i first started to speak to kwiss...and still does happen :( nothing un natural mate.
  • Options
    Yeah I get that too, it's a horrible feeling, get's better eventually though. And i'm not sure if it's the pure thing either, maybe you're just worried that they'll go back to that person because they've done stuff with them... I dunno its weird...
  • Options
    aww hun, i know its just jealousy. Everybody feels it when they know there bf/gf has had other people, its pretty hurtfull sometimes, but if you care enough its something you can overcome! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Look just because you'd had 10 by the age of 12...
    :lol:

does because she is young doesnt make her a slut. It may not be right but I dont think a slut.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Talking about your past, and ex'es, is something that should be kept to a minimum as much as possible to prevent upsetting your current g/f or b/f. Don't make the mistake of talking about them all the time, and learn to keep your mouth shut. It helps.
    yes I agree. I also hate hearing about famous people they think are fit. My boyf has the whole of one side of his room covered an his fave girl :mad: but I dont say anything, I couldnt really my wall has a massive poster of 3 naked men :naughty: soon to be taken down when he moves in!
  • Options
    on another note.....i did a thread like this and everyone was well fuckin nasty to me, i got torn apart.... hmmmm :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    on another note.....i did a thread like this and everyone was well fuckin nasty to me, i got torn apart.... hmmmm :|

awwww.

that was a general sympathy thing not a sarcastic thing
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

:lol: im sorry whoops i mean awww:(
  • Options
    I must be odd then, I want to hear about their ex's!!! to be fair, I've only had one bloke who had ex's in the true sense of the word, but i was really interested. Partly from a safety point of view, I'd certainly want to know how many there were, and also make sure they were protected etc!! But i think I mainly want to know because of how I feel about my 3 serious relationships.... these were 3 blokes who were really special to me in entirely different ways... being with someone new is never going to change that fact, and certainly has no bearing on how I feel about the new person... Once you get that, it's easy to turn it around and see their ex's as people who shaped the person your partner has become, and the fact that they slept with them has no bearing on how attractive or nice a person you are... everybody learns and grows from their relationship/one-night-stand experiences... It's not your partners fault that there happened to be special people before you. Just a thought! :p
  • Options
    well if you tbtctestsign.gif
    then you got nothing to get hung up on. ;)