Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal Leakage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is a bit embarrasing, but I didnt know who else to go to. I'm too embarassed to talk to a real person or go to the doctors so I thought I would seek help here.

Earlier this morning I was going toilet and to my surprise blood came out as well.

Im not in any pain but the blood wont dry up or heal, I tried putting a plaster in that area but it got swallowed up when I tried to walk.

Im seeing my girlfriend tonight and I dont want to disappoint her. Last time I saw her she put a vibrator up my ass, do you think this could be a cause of the bleeding?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Henny
    First off, nice one for asking for help - it's not always easy to open up about embarrassing things. I'm afraid I've got to be predicatble and say that you really should visit your GP - any irregularity in your faeces should be checked by a professional - just remember that they are used to seeing these things everyday and it's not embarrassing to them, but if you leave it it could get worse.

We do have a question and answer service here on TheSite and they may be able to help you out too (although this is in no way a replacement for goign to the doctor). It's called askTheSite and you can ask your question here:

http://www.thesite.org/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=192

Good luck :)
  • Options
    Re: Anal Leakage
    Originally posted by Henny

Last time I saw her she put a vibrator up my ass, do you think this could be a cause of the bleeding?

:yes: most possibly, how long ago was that?
  • Options
    well well well, if it isnt one of the clowns off the nottingham Forest forum again. Looks like you had some people fooled again but not me, Mods this guy is a fake he is taking the piss out of good natured people going out their way to help others, ban his ass outta here, other moderators have had to edit his posts because of posting inappropiate things.

Watch this thread get over a 1000 hits like the suicide thread because people from outside this community are watching how us "idiots" fall for it...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    well well well, if it isnt one of the clowns off the nottingham Forest forum again. Looks like you had some people fooled again but not me, Mods this guy is a fake he is taking the piss out of good natured people going out their way to help others, ban his ass outta here, other moderators have had to edit his posts because of posting inappropiate things.

Watch this thread get over a 1000 hits like the suicide thread because people from outside this community are watching how us "idiots" fall for it...

Can you give me the link to this forum? It's sounds quite funny.
  • Options
    Have a look in sex in the suicide thread theres a link in there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by spanner
    Hi Henny
    First off, nice one for asking for help - it's not always easy to open up about embarrassing things. I'm afraid I've got to be predicatble and say that you really should visit your GP - any irregularity in your faeces should be checked by a professional - just remember that they are used to seeing these things everyday and it's not embarrassing to them, but if you leave it it could get worse.

We do have a question and answer service here on TheSite and they may be able to help you out too (although this is in no way a replacement for goign to the doctor). It's called askTheSite and you can ask your question here:

http://www.thesite.org/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=192

Good luck :)
    Thanks a lot mate.

Its easier to ask questions from behind a screen sometimes :)
  • Options
    Right then
    These boards are here for people to discuss, talk and share and that is what is happening in this thread. You may think you know this person, but do you really know what goes on in their private life? We're not here to judge how truthful someone is being - if they have come here and asked advice they will get it. The other thing to remember here is that others may search questions in the future and benefit from responses given, so it's not JUST about the original poster.
    Now please stop all this bickering and start using these boards as they are intended.
    :mad: