Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

looks like dogging is becoming popular....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heh, he just got caught out because he was famous!

It's just consenting adults, innit..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I suppose they could claim it is criminal as it includes adultery and public exposure and indecency BUT at the end of the day its not exactly sick like the media want us to believe, its jsut his and a lot of others preference. They are just out for a story and to ruin him I reckon.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well adultery isn't illegal, though most might consider it immoral.

In my mind that's probably the only thing wrong with it, since he's cheated on his wife! As I said it's simply acts between consenting adults which generally harm no one.
  • Options
    Pheh, who really cares?

Though the paparazzi and the editors don;'t like the attention tunred the otehr way, such as when Private Eye "named and shamed" Rebekah Wade's address.
  • Options
    Dogging has been around for years. It's just that the tabloids have recently picked up on it, and are trying to make out that it's the latest perversion and craze, an how it is some sort of moral outrage, spreading disease, etc. Typical tabloids. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Its not the dogging that should be condemned but cheating on his wife. IMO thats much worse
  • Options
    Originally posted by hotphoenix
    Its not the dogging that should be condemned but cheating on his wife. IMO thats much worse

Agreed.
  • Options
    Collymore, 33, said: "What I have done is disgusting and I'm so ashamed, but I'm only human.

noooo excuse!:no:
  • Options
    I'm sure we have a Dogging site near where I live, I'd love to get a siren that sounds like a police one and switch on as I drive past the spot!!!
  • Options
    Get one of those sound effects cds, my ex had one and it had a police siren on it. Then just turn up the volume and watch with pleasure at the mayhem you cause.....!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the sole liber
    Well adultery isn't illegal, though most might consider it immoral.

In my mind that's probably the only thing wrong with it, since he's cheated on his wife! As I said it's simply acts between consenting adults which generally harm no one.

:yes:
  • Options
    Cannock Chase is a 10 minute bus journey from my house. I shall have to go down and see if there is any....activity.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bacon
    and that he's nothing more than a glorified thug who hits women.

yaddayaddayadda