Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whizzing Your Tits Off At Work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its great innit?

today started out as any ordinary monday, some bloke at work brought in a 8th of billy in He said to me wayne do you fancy doing some of this? at first i was like nah fuck that, he goes go on sniff it so i did through the bag and i shit you not it burnt my nostril.. he reckons it was virtually pure i`d say it must of been about 70% pure which is unusual when buying speed!! He said he got it off his dealer before he cut it so the story adds up but i dont believe it was 100% pure.

we ended up sharing it throughout the day it was great especially in the morning when i felt the full effects! felt really chatty and everything also had great state of mind felt happy in myself..... work seemed to fly by too!

had to get some gum halfway in the day cos i kept grinding my teeth i still am a bit now but its all good!
When i done speed before my body felt really dirty afterwards but with this stuff it feels really clean on the body.

Whats other peoples experiences of doing drugs whilst at work?
luckily for me i work in a braindead, easy job so i can get away with doing it providing im not too off my box :lol:

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Whizzing Your Tits Off At Work
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Whats other peoples experiences of doing drugs whilst at work?
    luckily for me i work in a braindead, easy job so i can get away with doing it providing im not too off my box :lol:

I got fired from McDonalds for being stoned at work. I was stoned as fuck and paranoid as it was then I had to go for a disaplinary (sp?) :eek2:

When I was working as an assistant greenkeeper I could just get off my machine half way round the course at any time of the day, spark up a big weed joint and sit in the shade under the tree - that was pretty nice. And when I was workign weekends I used to get in before my workmates at about 4 in the morning, bring some mates with me (all pilled off our nut), and we used to fuck about on the Gator utilitly vehicles in the dark on an empty course. That was good fun.

Where I'm working at the moment and I have to work one week of 12 hour day shifts, then one one of nights and it's a brain numbing job. I too have been bombing serious amounts of fast stuff recently, even though I've never really been that keen on Phet.

I start a new job in a couple of weeks though - learning to weld and doing alot of steel fabricating and I'll have to stay straight for this one - or risk losing my fingers.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I used to do speed at uni all the time, bounce around the lessons etc. But I cant be doing it at work now, I get too paranoid, it makes me too edgy.

As for your base being 100% pure, unless you know the cook personally I wouldnt believe it. You have to remember that the oral dose of amphet is 50mg, thats a small amount of powder, far less if you snort it.
  • Options
    I wouldnt say amphetamine is my drug of choice but i almost completely fell in love with it today.

I never bother snorting it i just bomb it, lasts longer that way and it gives me a better effect.

I notice tolorance builds up quite fast though. I bet if i did it tomorrow even though i aint i wouldnt feel the same effects unless i necked loads more.

yeah i agree bongbudda about the purity, people will always boost up what they got and say "yeah its pure mate" but at the end of the day that aint the case, must say it was good gear what i had though, it definitely wasnt cut with glucose what else is speed cut with?
  • Options
    It depends on the qaulity of the dealer really, could be any number of carbohydrates, sugers etc.

Could also be chalk, or even borox which is inert and is considered THE cut for cocaine.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    It depends on the qaulity of the dealer really, could be any number of carbohydrates, sugers etc.

Could also be chalk, or even borox which is inert and is considered THE cut for cocaine.

most of the dealers around my area seem to go for good old glucose!

You know when you have a really dirty feel in your body, say if you have dirty pills or heavily cut speed does your body feel dirty because the gear is very impure? or doesnt any of that make a difference.
  • Options
    i`ve been pilled up at work before and stoned plenty of times, i been to work more times on comedowns other then actually under the influence.
  • Options
    I've been to work stoned before plently of times, sometimes i can get very parnoid in it though.

I've never been drunk though at work, i'd say that would be a laugh and probably cost me the job at the same time.
  • Options
    i work in a bar so being drunk is quite good and i seem to work better and im much more friendly and happier, its not to good being stoned though unless its a quiet night and theres not many people in... never been to work on any class a's though and im not planning to
  • Options
    I`ve had a few beers on my breaks on the sly but i`ve never been in work full on pissed! i think the best drug to use when at work has to be speed because it puts everything in fast forward meaning them 8 hours your stuck working fly by!!
  • Options
    I was always wary of doing drugs at work because i used to love my job.. so the only time i really did it was when id been clubbing the night before and had to come straight to work the next day. And that was just a bit of a sniff as a pick me up to stop me falling asleep and getting fired..

working for 14 hours after no sleep was never good but my wrap of happiness got me through.

We used to drink at work, worked in a busy noodle bar so we used to go round the back on our fag breaks and down some chinese beer... miss that stuff.
  • Options
    "You know when you have a really dirty feel in your body, say if you have dirty pills or heavily cut speed does your body feel dirty because the gear is very impure? or doesnt any of that make a difference."

Digital-emotion, this is a widely held view but isnt really based in fact.

Pills, well yes, they do depend a lot on the skill of the chemist, making MDMA is quite hard and many manage to fuck it up, leaving trace elements of MDA in the mix.

However with amphet its a different story, its not that hard to make when you have the ingredients and most cooks who make it will make it nigh on 100% pure.

We then move onto the cut, now with pills it could be a range of things, but its unlikely to be anything more than just chalk to hold it together.

With speed it is in the varst majority of cases going to be an inert cut, glucose, talk, chalk etc. These will make next to NO difference to the experience what so ever, in chemical terms at least. (we can leave aside the mental factors).

So the myth of speed being a dirty drug are true in some sense, in that its normally stepped on hard, but not with anything that will actually DO anything.

That "dirty" feeling you get after doing speed is your body expelling the poison, tiredness...etc. It will, unless a very rare case, NOT be anything to do with the cut.
  • Options
    If it was in power form it was most definatly cut 50% you think about it everybody who gets there hands on it after the person who makes it,is out for one thing,making money.Else it wouldnt be worth getting caught for would it?People will cut it as much as they can to still give some buzz.

Ive took speed for the last few years and when i started i used to get powder i knew no differant,But for at least the last year ive been getting paste which is about the strongist you will be able to pick up on the streets in the uk anyway.And paste is cut between 20-30% ,if you eat a gram of pure speed chances are you`d be dead or at best be in a bad way.

As for the torance ive been taking the same amount for a couple of year now but i must admit its got alot better the quality of it.But at the end of the day its who you know to buy it off thats the final factor but its not the the drug dealers interests to kill all his users cutting it with rat poision or what ever else hes no money .

The worsed ive had was some cut with katamine but at least you could get your head down when you came down .
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    ! i think the best drug to use when at work has to be speed because it puts everything in fast forward meaning them 8 hours your stuck working fly by!!
    The problem is, You think they dont know, but they do. Its so obvious.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    The problem is, You think they dont know, but they do. Its so obvious.

:yes:

Also, once your drugs taking switches from recreational to taking over all hours/ aspects of your life you are on a slippery slope, as bad as those who keep a bottle of whisky hidden in the filing cabinet.

Just be careful you don't start sliding down that road without noticing.

Take care

Susie x
  • Options
    Its definately the drugs you can function on that are the most cunning. Speed you can do, and in the main live a 'normal' life so its easy to do it day on day.