Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

did any girl propse?

2»

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i know someone who proposed to their man. he said yes :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    so just out of curiousity (and a day late) who wants to... come on... i make a mean peanut butter sandwich :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Yeah, OK. :yes:

Even if peanut butter is evil.

fine, i also make a mean bowl of cereal. :yes:
  • Options
    Yes, I like cereal. :yum:

Oh, on a random tangent, do you still have Stoner Loner Jr in the Coffee Pot?

funny you should ask........
  • Options
    yes...

yes.....

well heres how it went. one night, 2 nights ago, i was not in a "proper" state of mind so to speak and i thought the pot smelled funny so i sprayed a little (more than a little) perfume in it. then he died. at least i thought he did. so i threw it all in the toilet to flush and he started swiming. jenna, my roomate, saw it and goes, no!! don't you dare flush him, hes still living. i am going to save him. so she runs to the kitchen and gets some dishwashing rubber gloves. yet, she wasn't fast enough. i accidnetly hit the flusher leveler thingy. and now he is gone. i only wish i could flush her bird. but i'm not a mean person, honest.
  • Options
    :lol::lol:

and then i went back to watching forensic files where this guy killed his girlfriend over a game of monopoly and to hide his crime he skinned her, pulled all her teeth out and dismembered her body. :yes: thats love for you biotches :p
  • Options
    I was proposed to, but I don't think she meant it. I hope she didn't because I said, "don't even joke about it" and looked annoyed...
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Oh you meant PROPOSE.
    when you said propse, I thought you were asking if any of us had a prolapse?
    * thought thats a bit personal becks*

lmao :lol:

id had a drink or 2, or 3 or 4 :lol:
  • Options
    My mates girlfriend did at a party on Saturday night but he said she was pissed, so she got her mate to give him a hard time while the rest of us lads ripped the mick out of him :lol: