Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

God bless my sister!

As you may know my sister has autism and used to hit me alot. Well today all the random beats i got of her came in handy. I had learnt how to black pretty damn well thanks to her, and im so gratefull.

This pykey bitch was mouthing off at me cos i walked past her when she was trying to beat up this lad that had accused her of knicking his mate daves phone (i got to meet dave too :hyper: such a cool guy) But yea she starting coming at me ahe had blood on her hands from this other guys split lip so i didnt really want to go near her.
She'd tried to wack me one in the face about 12 times and i blocked every one of them!:D:hyper:! She got pissed off and my mate had to lips the skally to calm her dwn:lol:

But yea!!! :hyper: does this mean i won a fight? :hyper:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hell yeah!!! and you won in the greatest way - by not sinking to her level and hitting her back, but by humiliating her bcos she didnt manage to hit you once!! you go girl, u and ur sis sound like gr8 buddys!!!!:D :D
  • Options
    i was in a fight once.. he jumped on my back and started slapping me in the face. i just walked away (with the guy on my back)

did i win? :p

and :hyper: go zella :hyper:
  • Options
    Zella is .....

The New Karate Kid

karatekid173.jpg
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Zella is .....

The New Karate Kid

karatekid173.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    i've never been in a fight. i dont get angry like that i just shout loudly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    u and ur sis sound like gr8 buddys!!!!:D :D

:eek2: I take it youve not read anything ive posted before about her then...
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: God bless my sister!
    Originally posted by Zella
    As you may know my sister has autism and used to hit me alot. Well today all the random beats i got of her came in handy. I had learnt how to black pretty damn well thanks to her, and im so gratefull.

This pykey bitch was mouthing off at me cos i walked past her when she was trying to beat up this lad that had accused her of knicking his mate daves phone (i got to meet dave too :hyper: such a cool guy) But yea she starting coming at me ahe had blood on her hands from this other guys split lip so i didnt really want to go near her.
    She'd tried to wack me one in the face about 12 times and i blocked every one of them!:D:hyper:! She got pissed off and my mate had to lips the skally to calm her dwn:lol:

But yea!!! :hyper: does this mean i won a fight? :hyper:

well done zella :D
  • Options
    nice one zella

***dares not to get on the wrong side of her now:rolleyes: ***
  • Options
    i wonder how zella will get on when the bitch comes back for more with about 10 of her mates :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    i wonder how zella will get on when the bitch comes back for more with about 10 of her mates :lol:

She can grow 20 extra arms, and cane all of their orry little asses with her blocks. *nods*
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    She can grow 20 extra arms, and cane all of their orry little asses with her blocks. *nods*

she`d look like goro from mortal kombat then :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion

She wont, after my mate lipsed her to clam her dwn she came over to me sed sorry and gave me a hug :lol:
  • Options
    She wont, after my mate lipsed her to clam her dwn she came over to me sed sorry and gave me a hug :lol:

Gave you a hug afterwards? Weirdo!

And no you didn't win a fight, you prevented one.
    Which some people find a lot more comendable!
    Should of kicked the crap out of her then!
  • Options
    :eek2: I take it youve not read anything ive posted before about her then...

erm... im sorry. hope i didnt cause offence :confused:
  • Options
    :lol: Na not at all.
    Read them they are somewhere in relationships i think.