Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

motorola v300

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just bought a motorola v300 today and i cant work out how to change my message tone, i know how to the ring tone but cant work out how to do the message tone. ive looked through the instructions and cant find it in there either, does anyone else have this phone who could tell me how to do it? thanx alot

Comments

• Options
    its ok, ive worked it out now after about 5 hrs of trying!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mia16
    its ok, ive worked it out now after about 5 hrs of trying!

congratulations! :D
  • Options
    what network are you on mia?

i got a motorola V525 on vodafone live
  • Options
    i origanally wanted a motorola v525 on vodafone, but they'd been sold out since before christmas and no where else had them in either, so i got that one, couldnt get it vodafone either though so im on t-mobile, i could only find one in the whole of boston as well, so i was really lucky, tried every shop and was successful in the last one, typical lol!
  • Options
    do u know how to turn the keypad tones off?
  • Options
    i got mine dead easy im pleased to say :p
    was thinking of getting it on contract but i thought fuck that because its just a bill i dont need so i got it on pay as ya go no worries then.

i`ve had mine for over a month and im chuffed to bits with it, quite a step up from a old but reliable nokia 3330!!
  • Options
    apparently their was a big demand of them near christmas and they haven't been able to get hold of them since. i am plpeased with mine, also a step from the old nokia lol, just a bit more complicated to usem ill b fine when i get used 2 it, its just workin evrerything out lol
  • Options
    do u know how to turn the keypad tones off?

just looked on mine i checked most of the options couldnt seem to find anything mate!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    just looked on mine i checked most of the options couldnt seem to find anything mate!

oh ok, thanx anyway, im sure ill work it out eventually lol
  • Options
    apparently their was a big demand of them near christmas and they haven't been able to get hold of them since. i am plpeased with mine, also a step from the old nokia lol, just a bit more complicated to usem ill b fine when i get used 2 it, its just workin evrerything out lol

Yeah at first i was like woah options r us but i got used to it quite quickly....

my brother had a NEC phone with video capture and all that crap on it that was really hard to work and im quite good with technology.

Has your motorola v300 got a camera on it?
  • Options
    yeah, its quite clear and simple to use as well, gonna get my bf back now from when he got his camera fone, takin pics of me wen i look really rough and he knows i hate havin my photo taken lol
  • Options
    yeah i love taking dodgy pictures of people, i`ve took a picture of a tramp through a bus window for a laugh, then he turned round and told me to fuck off so i took more of him when he was waving his arms about, funny as fuck :lol:

on mine i`ve sent pictures off my phone to my email address so i can keep my pictures on my laptop.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    yeah i love taking dodgy pictures of people, i`ve took a picture of a tramp through a bus window for a laugh, then he turned round and told me to fuck off so i took more of him when he was waving his arms about, funny as fuck :lol:

on mine i`ve sent pictures off my phone to my email address so i can keep my pictures on my laptop.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    yeah i think i can do that too, aint worked out how yet tho lol, thats quite funny bout the tramp, might have to try that one lol
  • Options
    well he was very photogenic..... he looked better on my phone then he did in real life! i think i caught him on a bad day.