Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

69 help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically what I want to know is... when you have a '69er' do you lie side by side, or one on top of the other? I always thought it was side by side but lately I've been confused :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Well I lie on top, that's usually how it is but lying on your side is good. girl lying on top is better as you get better access to each others bits. Its entirely up to you though! whatever your comfortable with! have fun!
  • Options
    oh n its really awkward if he's on top!
  • Options
    Hmm I suspect I would end up being choked if he was on top :P I take it you mean, like, on your elbows and knees? Or actually lying down?
  • Options
    umm.

ive done it with him laying down, me kneeling over him with my head facing his feet and my arse facing his head.

if that makes sense :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    Hmm I suspect I would end up being choked if he was on top :P I take it you mean, like, on your elbows and knees? Or actually lying down?

Just do what ever feels natural.
  • Options
    its fun...kinda awkward but a giggle...its kinda amusing when you both cant concentrate on the other person tho. hehe:rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    When i do it, its girl on top lad underneath and yea.....
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Well I lie on top, that's usually how it is but lying on your side is good. girl lying on top is better as you get better access to each others bits. Its entirely up to you though! whatever your comfortable with! have fun!

this is good. yes :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    Hmm I suspect I would end up being choked if he was on top

been there, experienced that.a case of rather too much dick in mouth imo
  • Options
    You can do it on your side, on top, underneath, any way you fell comfortable. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. As for him on top, it depends if you can trust him not to get too excited and thrust - or at least thrust too deep! :eek:
  • Options
    i always find it best with me on top. i sorta kneel with a knee at either side if his head, and then wrap my arms around the top of his legs, near his groin, (that way i can use my hands on his bits aswell as my mouth :p) i try not to lean on my b/f too much, always worried about him suffocating or summat under me :)
    69's rule!!! so much fun and even better when your pissed:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    i try not to lean on my b/f too much, always worried about him suffocating or summat under me :)
    Have you ever asked, or considered, that he may actually enjoy being smothered by your pussy, and having you rub yourself, and your juices, all over his face? :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Have you ever asked, or considered, that he may actually enjoy being smothered by your pussy, and having you rub yourself, and your juices, all over his face? :naughty:

hhmm :chin:, never thought of that! il be trying that out 2nite :naughty::naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    hhmm :chin:, never thought of that! il be trying that out 2nite :naughty::naughty:
    Go for it! You could either grind yourself all over his face while in a 69, or sit astride his head and lower, then rub & grind yourself all over his face. Can be quite a dominating thing, and you can either hold on to the headboard and ride his face, lips, mouth, and tongue. Or you can reach down and grab his hair and push him to you (you will only be able to do this with one hand though as you'll need the other to steady yourself). Talk to him, tell him to lick you, and how to lick you, and maybe use some bad language. Best thing is you can look down at his face, all wet and shiny from your juices, while riding him. You might find that a bit of a turn on, and he probably will too (a quick look behind you will probably confirm that - and don't forget to tease him a bit too). :naughty:
  • Options
    Go for it! You could either grind yourself all over his face while in a 69, or sit astride his head and lower, then rub & grind yourself all over his face. Can be quite a dominating thing, and you can either hold on to the headboard and ride his face, lips, mouth, and tongue. Or you can reach down and grab his hair and push him to you (you will only be able to do this with one hand though as you'll need the other to steady yourself). Talk to him, tell him to lick you, and how to lick you, and maybe use some bad language. Best thing is you can look down at his face, all wet and shiny from your juices, while riding him. You might find that a bit of a turn on, and he probably will too (a quick look behind you will probably confirm that - and don't forget to tease him a bit too). :naughty:

even after reading this, my celibacy is riding strong. :p sounds fun though :chin: maybe one day...?
  • Options
    This gave me the horn!

Missing my missus, working nights tonight :(
  • Options
    Saying that I've never done a proper one, gonna do it tommorow..

It's just one of those things I've never been with anyone long enough to do if ya know what I mean... ;p
  • Options
    god bless 69's-
    Only bad thing is, it can become hard to concentrate for both parties when you really get into it! Always seem to do it when drunk!

Oh and if you get brave try it standing up! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Oh and if you get brave try it standing up! :D

Standing up?! :eek2: :confused::naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Standing up?! :eek2: :confused::naughty:

Yeah the bloke holds the girl around the waist cupping his hands together, she kinda wraps her thighs around his shoulders so her pussy is right in his face and her head is free to suck away like mad on him. You need good upper body strength and ive only tried it once!
  • Options

That made me feel physically sick. Far too detailed :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    That made me feel physically sick. Far too detailed :(
    Are you saying that you don't find the thought of stradling a bloke (or girl if you're that way inclined), and rubbing and grinding yourself all over their face while they lick and lap at you really makes you feel sick? :eek2: :(
  • Options
    Are you saying that you don't find the thought of stradling a bloke (or girl if you're that way inclined), and rubbing and grinding yourself all over their face while they lick and lap at you really makes you feel sick? :eek2: :(
    an ex always wanted me to do that. i refused. i don't like the idea of sitting on his face.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    an ex always wanted me to do that. i refused. i don't like the idea of sitting on his face.
    Why not? I expect you were more than ok for him to go down on you, or for you to be on top in a 69. But why uncomfortable with the idea of sitting on his face? Is it because of him looking at you from that angle? That's part of the turn on.
  • Options
    Why not? I expect you were more than ok for him to go down on you, or for you to be on top in a 69. But why uncomfortable with the idea of sitting on his face? Is it because of him looking at you from that angle? That's part of the turn on.
    i was comfortable with him and don't have any insecurities like that. i cant really explain why.